HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

They're both pretty equal 😁

Love the sound of that! I'm pretty biased, but I hope your bottom wins out--especially with some of those clips you've added. Fingers crossed you can show off tight chairs at some point. 🤞

1 hour ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Guys I need answers ..when does the booty explode?! At what weight? I'm ready to take mine to the next level lol 

I'm not sure what weight, but I think you'll be able to say you have an explosive booty when it starts bulging out the backs and sides of all chairs.

• 2 weeks later...

28 minutes ago, TheNinjaDude said:

Hey I made this little comparison a little while ago and forgot to post it. Your butts probably way bigger now but I still wanted to post it!

D31B88F8-929B-4C10-8976-39753C86DFAF.jpeg

This is actually really funny, wonder if HungrylilKitty likes blueberry morphs?

And holy cow, you've reached the point where you're as wide standing sideways as facing forward! I'm not sure if previously being so fit is why your booty is staying so round or what; that cushion keeps getting bigger.

wide.png

7 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

OMFG!! I LOVE THESE SOO MUCH! thank you so much 🥰

There might be more that need to be made in the future too then, after all, being able to visualize a goal is the first step--sounds like a reasonable enough excuse, don't you think? Something about doing it for science, or what not.

Just now, HungrylilKitty said:

Okay..I've never been so taken back and I haven't felt so loved and appreciated more than I have after seeing this ...are you kidding me right now?!?!?! This is frikkin AMAZING! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH! I can't stop looking at it 🥰

Warms my heart to know you love it! I'm really glad your "reaction" to the post was a happy type of crying, lol. It was a lot of fun doing this, albeit it was also very distracting.

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)