HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

33 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Lol nooo stay ..even though you called the muscular me a "monster" lol  ..growing up my mom didnt want to talk about her polish genes..it was "italian this, italian that" so I don't know much about the Polish. My mom's maiden name was "Pacana" which is Polish. 

Here's my beautiful mother 🥰

image000000(20).thumb.jpg.291a7d0f9987a913f39350d77e3adb72.jpg

image000000(21).thumb.jpg.85bb49112a06e174314ed3adca9273ff.jpg

Yes I'm an identical twin lol (my sister is a min older). 

She was very thin cause she didn't eat much but by the time she turned 30 and was a police officer eating donuts on the job or whatever sue wanted she gained weight, it all mostly went to her booty and legs :)

Wow! Your mom is a stunner - just like you.  Good genes!

3 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Awwww, thank you :) ...I refuse to post photos looking like a rag a muffin lol ..some girls just don't care..I'm not one of them lol 

There's a difference between looking unkempt, looking tidy, and looking fully made up. I dont think anybody wants to see you unkempt, but tidy and clean without being fully made-up? Give me more, gorgeous! Your natural beauty shines the brightest.

9 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I will be making my video tomorrow guys, I don't care how bad my toothache is, you'll be getting a video..I'm sorry I've had everyone waiting 3 weeks for a video 😔💔 I did however spend $50 on this for my pizza stuffing video, I hope that proves how much I care 😁💕

Picture_20200418_192811140.thumb.jpg.5ceba1da1fdcd9dc68d8f9d6619d99f2.jpg

Love that outfit.  But I echo Weedlord's sentiment.  As someone who recently went through the glorious process of getting a root canal and THEN having to have the tooth removed anyway (fortunately a rear molar - so can't be seen), I can attest to the old adage that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure!  So don't fuck around with it sweet lady.

12 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I wanna make that pizza stuffing video for you guys but I'm all hormonal crying 😫💔 ..sexy I know 😔

Hmmm - no period for 4 days, all hormonal crying for no apparent reason ...  Where did you say that test kit of yours was?

2 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Thank you guys soo much, you're both soo sweet! I just posted these on the front page, if you you guys showed them love by leaving a reaction, I'd really appreciate it 🙏💕

You got it sweety - seems only fair.

1 minute ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Awwww, wow how ironic for you to ask...it's currently throbbing I just put anbesol on it and took 4 IBUPROFEN...just waiting for them to kick in ...my whole jaw on my left side on the bottom is aching and pounding 😫

Get to a dentist as soon as possible - I beg of you!  If a toothache has lasted this long its not a small thing and is only likely to get worse!

5 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I know sweetie 😔 it's just going to be super expensive 

I feel you darlin, but it's also unlikely to get cheaper the longer you leave it. I promise I'll stop hounding you about. I just don't like the idea of anybody being in pain when they dont need to be.

1 hour ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I can't get them til tomorrow ..it's almost 11 here 😔

Are there no late night / 24 hour pharmacies in your area?  Or is more a case of not being able to get to one?

Really hope you get your pain relief as quickly as possible - toothaches are relentless (been there too many times - hence why I keep banging on about getting to a dentist).

Thinking of you sweety, and wishing you well. ❤️

54 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

True, this is the exact tooth the dentist told me would need a root canal then a few months ago it chipped and broke off from the pressure of my wisdom teeth ..I should've listened to the dentist 10 years ago and had my wisdom teeth removed..they've cost me a lot of problems 😔

Sounds very similar to the problem I had.  They did a root canal initially but a couple weeks later the tooth broke completely and had to be pulled.

Sorry to be the bearer of ill tidings... :(

48 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I do have a web cam 🤔 ...the other pics are taken from Photographers ..the one who took the beach photos passed away and the other was a perv who I had to cut ties with. During our last shoot we were looking at my photos on a big screen and he actually wipped out his "thing" and was like "how's this make you feel when I do this to your photos"? ...let's just say I packed up my belongings fast and left. 

I stopped modeling cause it's a really sleazy industry 7/10 photographers you shoot with are just HUGE perverts behind cameras..They promise you that they'll submit your photos in all these well known magazines like Maxim if you sleep we with them..My final straw was when this well known photographer tried getting me drunk so he could take advantage of me while making pervy comments during the shoot...he had done that to all the girl's he shot with, I really wanted those photos he had taken for my portfolio but it wasn't worth my dignity...I threatened him and stormed home.

So there ya guys go..if you're ever wondering why I stopped modeling. 

I'd like to hear about a time when whipping it out was actually successful.

Anybody?

19 minutes ago, Vekelvy said:

Poor Kitty has to bribe everyone. You're also just fun to talk to ya know, I just don't like spamming threads with my comments. 🧡

Could be that people know Kitty will always up the ante if her thread goes a little cold...  In that sense she could be considered her own worst enemy, but for us she is the gift that just keeps on giving.

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)