HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

13 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

AIN'T IT STRANGE HOW I JUST WENT FROM REACHING 31,600 FOLLOWERS TO GOING DOWN TO 31,568 in just 2 days outta no where & usually get 20 a day now I've gotten 1....weird....been on here for 4 years & that's never happened 🤔😒 I doubt that many guy's wives/GFS found out about CURVAGE..I smell JEALOUSY..bribe more guys to unfollow me..

Might have been Curvage cutting out some troll accounts...idk

• Curvage Model

How's everyone's night going? 

So do any of you guys speak French? ..there was a guy speaking to me in French tonight and I couldn't help but realize just how damn sexy our language sounds..I believe I'm the only French girl on here 🥰 (besides my sister of course) since 2020 I've been "The French girl with the big booty"..lol ..well my last name is French but I'm also Italian, Portuguese & Polish too 😏😈💕

15 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

¿Cómo va la noche de todos? 

¿Alguno de ustedes habla francés? ... había un chico hablándome en francés esta noche y no pude evitar darme cuenta de lo sexy que suena nuestro idioma... Creo que soy la única chica francesa aquí 🥰 (además de mi hermana, por supuesto) desde 2020 He sido "La chica francesa con el gran botín"..jaja...bueno, mi apellido es francés pero también soy italiana, portuguesa y polaca 😏 😈 💕

That's great information for tonight. 

You should speak some French in a video

I could tell you're delicious French bread, fluffy and sweet. 

• Curvage Model
5 minutes ago, Chem2112 said:

Tu parles français ? Je ne savais pas 🫠 j’avoue que c’est très sexy 😮💨

Yes I figured since I get my French from my father's side (last name) I took French as one of my CP classes ☺️💕 .. I'd actually have people making fun of it cause it sounds so fancy & since I was raised middle upper class that didn't help....people will always be poking fun at something 🙄

2 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Yes I figured since I get my French from my father's side (last name) I took French as one of my CP classes ☺️💕 .. I'd actually have people making fun of it cause it sounds so fancy & since I was raised middle upper class that didn't help....people will always be poking fun at something 🙄

Fuck people 🙄

French is a beautiful language- you could be listening to a couple of people talking about their car has a flat tyre and it would still sound lovely 😍 

Heading off to France for 3 weeks soon and can't wait 🥳

And there's a few French girls here but not many..

😊

On 4/30/2024 at 7:37 PM, HungrylilKitty said:

BEFORE breakfast ☺️

Screenshot_20240430-142259.thumb.png.e0f766ea8d403621db153bc732becdb3.png

AFTER breakfast (I put on comfier/more expansive shorts) 😝

Screenshot_20240430-1433462.thumb.png.604ae5e0e6143dab8b5cba2af6566434.png

(I've put on 10lbs since my video from April 13) I'm not sick anymore & my appetite has been ravenous..which is to be expected)

Your Belly has really grown recently. Amazing work 

• Curvage Model
Posted (edited)

(this post is to be taken as a playful joke) I'm just sharing my wonderful story to y'all & what had happened etc....but there's gotta be a wealthy man out there who doesn't mind taking care of his piggy while helping her get as big as she wants..I like older men (45 & up) with a good career and offers security 🐷💕

Recently I'm just so sick of being on my own.. I'd like to meet someone off here first and then eventually get closer to them....like I did back in 2020..Right away I was swooned, taken care of and within 3 months after talking and stuff we clicked in person..and he was my feeder for 3 1/2 years..he was old enough to be my Dad but we clicked and got along great, something like that is so hard to find as a big girl..gosh why can't my chubby loving Savior come and save me right now 😂 ....FUCK D!SNEY! 😑😅

Anywho..now that I've made myself embarrassed 🫥 there's that 😆

Edited by HungrylilKitty

2 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

(this post is to be taken as a playful joke) I'm just sharing my wonderful story to y'all & what had happened etc....but there's gotta be a wealthy man out there who doesn't mind taking care of his piggy while helping her get as big as she wants..I like older men (45 & up) with a good career and offers security 🐷💕

Recently I'm just so sick of being on my own.. I'd like to meet someone off here first and then eventually get closer to them....like I did back in 2020..Right away I was swooned, taken care of and within 3 months after talking and stuff we clicked in person..and he was my feeder for 3 1/2 years..he was old enough to be my Dad but we clicked and got along great, something like that is so hard to find as a big girl..gosh why can't my chubby loving Savior come and save me right now 😂 ....FUCK D!SNEY! 😑😅

Anywho..now that I've made myself embarrassed 🫥 there's that 😆

Who wouldn't love to have you as their own girlfriend or wife and piggy?

So many of us would be so happy that you would always be that fattest girl in the room. So sexy.

I can just imagine you the super girly porker of whom all other women are secretly jealous. 🐷

Guest Mickeyy
13 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

How's everyone's night going? 

So do any of you guys speak French? ..there was a guy speaking to me in French tonight and I couldn't help but realize just how damn sexy our language sounds..I believe I'm the only French girl on here 🥰 (besides my sister of course) since 2020 I've been "The French girl with the big booty"..lol ..well my last name is French but I'm also Italian, Portuguese & Polish too 😏😈💕

Sweet, chunky, french-speaking... that´s a dangerously hot combination😍

Guest Mickeyy
16 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

LEAVE A REACTION IF YOU'D WANNA DO A 3-SOME FEEDER PARTY WITH MY TWIN SISTER & I 😈😏 @GiaTheTemptress 

IMG_20240505_142653_609.thumb.jpg.795b9151ccc8dfc9847a176fba5ff903.jpg

Your booty is pure perfection🤩