Wifey weight

bellyluvr

I've found a new thing that's absolutely driving me crazy (in a good way) about my wife's body. 

As I'm sure others are aware, when a girl with a big butt and/or thighs sits down, her lower section spreads out. My wife has pretty good posture, so when she sits her torso is straight up and down. Her shirts frequently ride up in the rear, exposing the small of her back, her love handles, and frequently her butt crack as well. She also has what she calls "butt dimples" which are two very noticable dimples that are actually on the lower part of her back. 

Her "butt dimples" are actually something I discovered very early on in our relationship while cuddling with her on the couch one night. She noticed my hand paying extra attention to them and asked me to stop. When I her what was wrong her face turned bright red as she sheepishly told me she had "butt dimples" and had always been embarrassed about them. I've adored them ever since and they've become much more pronounced with her additional weight. For that reason, the small of her back has always been an area of particular fascination to me. 

The exposed skin in general is also turn on for me, but the new thing that's really driving me crazy is how far her butt curves out from her back when she's sitting. She doesn't naturally have a huge butt( it's plumped up with her weight gain, but she certainly doesn't have a big fat jiggly ass like some women naturally do as they gain) 

It's like when she's sitting down with the top of her plump soft little cheeks exposed she just looks so round, like the huge fat jiggly butt I've always dreamed of her growing. She's a belly girl not a booty girl, so she'll have to gain a whole lot more weight before her ass gets really fat but until then she sure looks perfect sitting down 😍

I'm going to try something different here, and I may start up a story in the stories section if I get good responses from this. This is an entirely fictional scenario basically based on my dream night with my wife. I've tried to keep this fairly clean but there is some suggestive language.

"I guess you're just going to keep feeding me fatter aren't you?" My wife said as she patted her belly while taking the last bite of her dinner. "I mean just look at my stomach, I look pregnant... You know if you keep feeding me dinner like this you're going to have to buy me new clothes right? I weighed myself this morning and I'm up to 195... God I'm fat."

You want a slice of cheesecake sweetie? I asked from the kitchen. "Ugh... I'm so full Hun I don't think I can right now. I feel like I'm ready to explode as it is." She replied. "Ok so you want two slices right?" "Oh my God babe I already ate so much why are you so insistent on making me eat more?" She retorted. 

I had already cut her a big slice before even asking, so I walked into the dining room and set it on the table. "Well sweetie I just want to make sure your little tummy is satisfied, you know how much I like to see you with a nice full belly." I said as I reached out and tenderly rubbed her bulging stomach. "And don't worry sweetie, anytime you need clothes you just tell me and we'll go shopping." 

She stuck her fork into the huge slice of strawberry covered cheesecake, took a bite and slowly pulled the fork out of her mouth, sucking the thick sugary syrup from it with her lips. "I do love how you spoil me." She said, giving me a halfhearted smile. "But I just don't know how long I can keep doing this. I'm almost 200 pounds. I'm at least 10 pounds heavier now than when I was at the end of my last pregnancy. You keep feeding me like this and I'll be 250 pounds by next year." 

"Look sweetie, I want you to be able to enjoy yourself when you eat and you know I don't mind you getting a little bigger. That little tummy you've grown is actually a huge turn on, and I know I've told you before there's no such thing as too much booty." I explained. 

"Yeah I know, but don't plan on feeding me like this every night. You know we won't be able to have sex or anything tonight, my tummy is waaaay too full." She said as she finished the cheesecake, let out a small burp, and patted herself on the belly. 

She stood up slowly from the table, her belly looking like she swallowed a watermelon whole. "I need to take a shower and lay down. I have to get up early for work tomorrow and all that food you made me eat gave me a stomach ache anyway."

I followed her into the bedroom where she unbuttoned her jeans. Without even touching the zipper her heavy, stuffed belly spilled out. "Whew that feels better. These pants are getting so tight on me thanks to you." She said as she shot me a dirty look. As she slid off her shirt I just couldn't resist any longer. She looked as big as I've ever seen her, even bigger than last year on our trip when she stuffed herself into oblivion at a restaurant. 

Her huge belly hung down, completely covering her fupa. Her heavy breasts were resting on top of her belly, each being slightly forced to the side from the girth of her stomach beneath them. "Why don't you lay down with me for a few minutes and I'll rub your tummy a little bit. It might help with your tummy ache." I said softly. 

"I really need to take a shower though, and if I lay down with this full belly I'll fall asleep." She said. Oh sweetie just come here a minute. "I'll make sure you stay awake." I said as I winked at her. 

"Don't even think about it, I already told you I'm too full. You want me to stuff myself you're just going to have to keep that thing to yourself tonight." She said, giving me a sassy look with one hand perched on her soft, squishy hip. 

"I'll lay down with you for just a few minutes, but then I have to take a shower, no exceptions." She said, yawning."

As she laid down and we wiggled ourselves into the spoon position, I reached my arm out over her belly. I was in awe that I wasn't hardly able to touch the bed after draping my arm over her rounded stomach. "Is your tummy nice and full sweetie? Did you like the dinner and dessert I spoiled you with?" I asked as I began to rub her overstuffed belly. 

"It was absolutely perfect hun, and yes my tummy is very full." She said as she yawned again. I continued to gently rub her stomach, my hands wondering occasionally to her hips and plump booty. 

After about 30 minutes of cuddling she turned partially over and looked at me with a dazed look in her eyes. "There's something else that needs your attention under my big full tummy babe" 

I immediately froze, and we locked eyes. "You mean..." I said, not needing to say anything further when I saw her eyes light up with desire. "Mmm hmm" she said as she rolled onto her back and spread her chubby little legs open. "You already did such a good job stuffing my tummy full..."

Back to reality this time, I did have a pretty sexy experience with my wife last night. While eating a snack together late last night, I brought up the subject of my recent cooking escapades. I asked her what her favorite thing was that I cooked. She definitively said fried chicken. 

She even did this cute little thing where she swayed back and forth in her chair with a dreamy look in her eyes and one hand rubbing her tummy. "It was soooo good" she said as she sat there, no doubt remembering the evening where she got all messy and stuffed her tummy until she was about to pop.

We continued discussing food, and I asked her what else she would like me to make for her. Once she finished her cookies and milk, she got up and headed for the kitchen where she reached into the cabinet and grabbed her favorite trusty cookbook. 

She stood leaning against the kitchen counter while flipping through her cookbook. I came up behind her and put my arms around her. I went straight for her belly which felt nice and full from dinner and her "little" 1000 calorie snack. 

She started reading aloud the titles of recipes that interested her. She came to something with "butter" in the title and said: "oooh butter! I like butter! You should make me that." My hands still wrapped around her from behind, I slipped my hand into her pajama pants and under her tummy giving it a rub and a little jiggle. "Anything you want sweetie" I said as I pulled my hand out of her pants and gave her butt a slap as I walked away. 

I can't help but feel like my fantasy could actually come true someday. Like most women, she likes to be spoiled on occasion. She loves eating good food. Some of the best sex we've had was several hours after she had eaten a very big meal. I think she secretly likes having a stuffed belly, she just doesn't like the fact that it's actually showing on her figure. 

No big important updates or anything tonight, but I do love getting a good view of my wife's curves in her tight, form-fitting winter shirts. Yesterday she wore a simple solid-color long sleeve shirt. I could see the outline of her deep belly button through it because it was stretched tight across her plump belly. Her love handles are a magnificent view from behind in a tight shirt. 

Today she wore a tight sweater. Thicker material and a woven pattern prevented me from seeing her belly button outline, but as she was walking towards me I could see her big belly bouncing with every step. I just can't stop thinking about how she'd look with another 20 or 30 pounds on her 😍😍😍

I made homemade fried chicken this evening, and my wife was very satisfied. So satisfied in fact, that her belly was bulging over the waist of her biggest pair of jeans. 

She's off to bed with 4 chicken drumsticks, biscuits, mashed potatoes, green beans, and of course cookies and hot chocolate all stuffed into her nice fat belly. I caught a glimpse when she changed into her pajamas and her belly she looks like she swallowed a watermelon. Feed her well and she can EAT! 

Sometimes I think back to that joking comment she made back years ago even before we were dating: "do I look like a girl who'd pass up a free meal?" Well 8 years and 50 pounds later I'd have to say she sure doesn't look like she'd pass up a good meal at least 😂😍

As many people do after Christmas, we decided we needed to clean up the house and get rid of some things. My wife found a T-Shirt still folded up and wrapped in plastic that I was given at work as part of a promotion from one of our suppliers. 

"What's the deal with this shirt?" She asked.

I picked it up and looked at it, realizing that it was a men's large and that's why I hadn't worn it since I wear a size medium. 

"You can have it if you want it sweetie." I replied. "Uhh you know we don't wear the same size, this will be too small on me." She quipped. "No it's a large, try it on and see how it fits if you want." I said, handing it to her. 

She slid off her shirt and put the new t-shirt on. It was rather form-fitting on her but way too long, extending down to just below her butt about like a mini-skirt would. 

"It's like a dress on me. I guess I do have a pair of leggings I could wear with it, and since it's long it'll cover my butt and my belly." She said. 

"Why would you want to do that?" I asked, while giving her butt a quick squeeze. 

"Because I'm fat." She said. 

"You know that's not a problem for me sweetie, I love the way your round booty and cute belly look in leggings, I wish you would wear them more often."

"Mmm hmm..." She said as she rolled her eyes at me and walked off, her cute fat butt jiggling underneath her new shirt. 

Last night I went clothes shopping with my wife, as I had agreed to buy her some new shirts. Any time I go into a clothing store with my wife I can't help but buy her new panties. She had commented that all of her black pairs are in pretty bad shape so I had a good excuse to buy her some. 

We went out to dinner after shopping and she got a steak, potatoes, and corn on the cob. She wasn't stuffed to capacity or anything but she ate her plate clean and seemed like her tummy was satisfied.

When we got home I asked if she would try on a pair of her new panties for me so I could see what they looked like. To my surprise she willingly dropped her jeans and panties to the floor and slipped into a pair of new ones I had picked out. 

She slid them up over her full belly in front and said: "Oooh these feel nice!" I couldn't help myself so I said "turn around let's see the back." She turned around and swished her hips back and forth a few times then started bouncing her ass around. She turned her head around to gauge my reaction and I walked up behind her and grabbed her butt with both hands. 

"Oh they definitely look nice on this round booty." I told her as I squeezed her thick, fat ass. She backed up and started grinding her butt against me. I just about lost it...

"You should show off for me like this more often, you have a great ass and you know how much it turns me on." I said

"Well maybe I would if I wasn't so fat." She said as she ran her hand over her stomach. 

I reached around and cupped the softest part of her tummy that hangs down over her fupa. "Sweetie don't you worry about being too fat. There's no such thing as that with me. I love your belly, I love your big butt. Have you ever seen me shy away from sex with you since you've put on a little weight? Have you ever thought I wasn't attracted to you?" I explained.

"Well, no..." She said slowly, her belly still cupped in my hands and her ass still pressed against me. "But I don't like it. I can't be comfortable showing off when I don't like how I look." She said.

"Sweetie... When we're alone together and my eyes are on you, you're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. That's got to mean something right? I mean who else are you trying to impress? You're naturally curvy and you've gained a little bit of weight but I absolutely love it. I've never seen you hotter. I love your round tummy and this big booty. You are, hands down, the sexiest woman I've ever laid eyes on. Don't you ever think otherwise."

She never pulled away from me. She didn't retort back with a sassy comment about her needing to lose weight. I'm hoping maybe I got through to her a little bit. She's never seen herself as beautiful, even back when she was smaller. She still tried to hide her midsection the first time we had sex. If I thought it would truly make her happy to lose weight I'd help her do it, but it won't. I think if I can get through to her that I'm the one guy she's been with where she can just be herself, eat to her belly's content and let her weight go where it may that we could take our marriage to a whole new level.

Am I off base here? Am I doing wrong by her to reinforce how much I love her growing curves?  

18 hours ago, lillafair said:

I think you should be more direct. You both already know what you're into. When you try to dress it up in all of this coded language it just makes you seem unsure of yourself. Be direct

I can respect this. If I'm feeling brave I might just try that out 😅 My wife is a pretty straight shooter and she's made it clear she isn't going to intentionally gain weight for me which is ok, though that would be my ultimate fantasy. 

Quick question: What is the hottest thing your significant other has ever said regarding weight gain?

My wife isn't usually one to talk about her weight, especially not anything related to sex. But there was one time...

My wife was laying naked on the bed and she asked me if I could look at something for her. I thought she was being playful, but then she said: "No, I can't see my 😼 anymore" as she leaned forward and attempted to see past her fat belly. 

I was in shock. I just patted her belly and told her not to worry I would be her certified inspector 😂.

1 hour ago, bellyluvr said:

Quick question: What is the hottest thing your significant other has ever said regarding weight gain?

My wife isn't usually one to talk about her weight, especially not anything related to sex. But there was one time...

My wife was laying naked on the bed and she asked me if I could look at something for her. I thought she was being playful, but then she said: "No, I can't see my 😼 anymore" as she leaned forward and attempted to see past her fat belly. 

I was in shock. I just patted her belly and told her not to worry I would be her certified inspector 😂.

Well thats good the inspector was on duty... The aexiest thing my e. Ever said was If i eat one more bite this button will fly into orbit... Me being me i offered one more doughnut... lol she didnt bite on that one 

So tonight at dinner my wife finished her plate and I convinced her to have a second helping to finish off the rest. She accepted the second plate and finished it.

I was eating a bowl of chili and I had a bag of Doritos on the table, smashing them up and mixing them in my chili. After a minute I looked up and she had taken the bag and was eating them. Pretty soon I watched her lean back and dump the last few crumbs into her mouth. 

I was slightly ticked at first, but when I looked over and saw her there with her little hands folded on top of her round belly I decided she can steal my food any time she wants 🤣

4 minutes ago, bellyluvr said:

So tonight at dinner my wife finished her plate and I convinced her to have a second helping to finish off the rest. She accepted the second plate and finished it.

I was eating a bowl of chili and I had a bag of Doritos on the table, smashing them up and mixing them in my chili. After a minute I looked up and she had taken the bag and was eating them. Pretty soon I watched her lean back and dump the last few crumbs into her mouth. 

I was slightly ticked at first, but when I looked over and saw her there with her little hands folded on top of her round belly I decided she can steal my food any time she wants 🤣

Ain't nothing like a food bandit who is cute af.. 

Am I Right Tonight Show GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

On 1/5/2023 at 3:16 AM, bellyluvr said:

My wife is not into weight gain and would prefer to be back to her skinny days, but she knows my kinks and will sometimes give me a treat. Over the years, many hot moments have accumulated. One example: We agreed to have some cake after showering together. When stepping out of the shower, she caught a glimpse of her naked, well-rounded rear in the bathroom mirror. "OMG, I have a fat butt. Give me some cake to make it even fatter."

11 hours ago, stuckage_fan said:

My wife is not into weight gain and would prefer to be back to her skinny days, but she knows my kinks and will sometimes give me a treat. Over the years, many hot moments have accumulated. One example: We agreed to have some cake after showering together. When stepping out of the shower, she caught a glimpse of her naked, well-rounded rear in the bathroom mirror. "OMG, I have a fat butt. Give me some cake to make it even fatter."

Its the little or in this case Big ass things in life that make a guy happy...

Lebron James Smile GIF by Uninterrupted

21 hours ago, stuckage_fan said:

I would die if my wife ever said something like that to me lol. Any comments she makes about her weight are usually negative or neutral. Besides what I mentioned above, the only other super hot one I can think of is one time she was riding me and I grabbed her ass and told her how nice it felt. She said she was getting "too much ba-donk-a-donk in the trunk" so I squeezed her again and told her there's no such thing as too much. That was probably 20 pounds ago. She feels nice and fat when she's on top now.

I love watching my wife sit. The way her legs and butt spread out and fill up a chair, the way her belly rolls over the waist of her jeans(and sometimes peeks out under her shirt) and if I'm lucky, her shirt rides up in back and I get to see some love handles and a little bit of her butt. Am I weird? 😂

I don't know any other way to put this, so I'll just go ahead and say it: sex with fat girls rocks!

When my wife and I got together she was quite a bit smaller. She wasn't what I'd call skinny (most guys would probably have described her as "thick") but she was a whole lot smaller than my previous partner. I always enjoyed sex with my wife right from the first time (if we hadn't enjoyed each other in bed we probably wouldn't be married lol) but it wasn't until she got pregnant and started putting on weight that I truly remembered what a big girl was like in bed.

Throughout the duration of her pregnancy she crossed into fat girl territory and ended up with a pooch of soft belly fat under her pregnant belly fairly early on.  The biggest change though was her butt. My wife always had thick thighs and soft hips, but never a particularly big butt. Pregnancy changed that. I don't know why, but while she was pregnant her butt grew considerably. I made sure she knew how much I liked it too. 

Post pregnancy she lost a little weight initially, which is normal I'm sure as the "water weight" and general swelling from pregnancy goes down. Of course her breasts swelled up quite a bit, but her booty shrunk back down a bit from its former glory during the later months of pregnancy. 

I figured I'd never see her that round again and didn't think much more of it. It wasn't until about 2 years later that I noticed her belly looking awfully round and I briefly wondered if we might be pregnant again. I soon got concrete evidence that she was in fact not pregnant, she was just getting fat 😁

Of course she's had her ups and downs, but right now I'm guessing she's back up near her highest weight again. Well last night we really had some great sex, and I got to thinking about how her added softness (especially in the fupa and booty department) have contributed to that. 

"Did you grow this big ole booty so round for me just so I could f*** you harder?" I asked playfully as I slapped her butt. "Mmm hmm." She replied as her lips formed a smile. It was so smolderingly hot to hear her say that I just about lost it. 

We're going out of town soon and we'll have a couple nights to ourselves in a hotel. I'm hoping to get her stuffed to the brim, get her laid down for another round like last night, and really get her big full belly bouncing to remind her why she should keep growing that booty fatter for me. 🍑😍

Well guys so far so good! Our first night out of town she ordered a big steak, mashed potatoes, and mac-n-cheese. Looking over the menu she goes: "well I really want this one but I don't know if I can eat it all". I just looked at her and said: "sweetie just get the big one, even if you don't finish it we've got a mini fridge at the hotel.

She had no problem at all, and made that steak disappear pretty quickly. She washed it down with some kind of fruity martini

After dinner we met up with some friends at a bar where she drank 3 or 4 wine coolers, and did a few jello shots. 

When we got back to the hotel she was a little tipsy, and looking nice and round with her big steak dinner and drinks sloshing around in her belly. The combination of a big stuffed belly and drinks definitely made her horny too. 

Let's just say that soft fupa roll and fat booty came in handy, and I definitely got her big ole belly bouncing!

On the second evening of our weekend trip we went to a small but extremely high end steakhouse where my wife of course had to try one of the most expensive steaks on the menu. She is very much a steak and potatoes kind of girl, and enjoys a perfectly cooked steak immensely so I have no problem letting her appetite run wild even if the prices are outrageous. 

While we both left very underwhelmed with the quality of the food, she still ended up with a very full belly since the portions were huge. The steak they served her was on a large sized dinner plate and no joke this thing took up 3/4 of the plate. 

Just like the night before, she left the restaurant with her tummy proudly bulged over the waist of her jeans despite her efforts to pull them up and tuck her tummy in. I was delighted to see her fleece pajama shirt hugging her belly so tightly I could see the indentation of her belly button through it. As she walked I could see every wobble of her distended midsection. 

😂 I just can't resist... My wife just slipped out of her jeans and sweater and went to put on a different set of pajamas. She put the pants on first, no problem. They're pretty stretchy with an elastic waistband. The matching shirt however, is not. She got it over her boobs, then it rolled up on itself while she tried to pull it over her belly. She started tugging on it (clearly frustrated) trying to get it pulled down since she hates her belly being out in the open. She un-rolled the bottom of the shirt and pulled it down quickly over her stomach. It's pretty tight (and it's not supposed to be). She's definitely back up in the weight department I'd say.

I just want to keep this rolling until spring when she'll reach for her short sleeve button up satin "wifey" pajamas set that has shorts for the bottoms. Last summer the shorts were tight, and her tummy was jiggling nicely under the satin shirt. Nothing would be hotter than my "wifey" not being able to get her "wifey" l shirt buttoned up over the big round "wifey belly" she's grown since we got married 😍🤰