Carbkween - Still growing

Guest Carbkween

Guest grateful

Thanks for the thread and the fabulous updates.

I always think that those who share in these forums are generous beyond the credit they get from the content hungry masses.

But you go over the top, always, with your sharing of yourself and your adventure through such beautiful pictures and videos and they are of such a high quality!  😍

You are not only very pretty, and the weight does you well, but you seem so charismatic in your images. Over the top beautiful.

I can only guess, that it is the woman who is behind this adventure who is making the story of getting bigger so beautiful, and not the other way around!

Again, thanks for sharing your inspiring beauty. May the new year be good to you.  😊

Guest Carbkween
20 hours ago, Pmacovereasy said:

I think I remember a photo of you in a patriots shirt and the first time I saw you I was like this pregnant girl has a soft chubby belly 

There's an old album on photobucket some stranger uploaded. If you google carbkween or makemefatterplz some old pics come up. Idk why they cropped this pic. I think the one I posted showed my whole belly. Awful quality lol

I was about 6 or 7 months pregnant in this pic so it was around Nov./Dec. 2014 

201912228919993356255364655.jpg

4 hours ago, Carbkween said:

There's an old album on photobucket some stranger uploaded. If you google carbkween or makemefatterplz some old pics come up. Idk why they cropped this pic. I think the one I posted showed my whole belly. Awful quality lol

I was about 6 or 7 months pregnant in this pic so it was around Nov./Dec. 2014 

201912228919993356255364655.jpg

I thought I saw you first on curvage but maybe it’s just a Mandela effect. I do remember that name. It’s funny your belly still looks the same as it does back in 2014