• Curvage Model

NEW GIANTESS PREGNANT VORE WEIGHT GAIN CLIP!!!

You're too pathetic to satisfy me...

>> vore, degradation, domme pred, bondage, weight gain through vore, tight clothes, pregnancy, giantess

ezgif-1-221232c58f.thumb.gif.6f211d31578f5d3a88e5a8bc007bfb4f.gif

Your Giant Mistress has taken to hauling you around on a leash, tugging at it aggressively when she barks orders at you. You've been a good little servant, fetching her every desire at her beck and call, but that doesn't make you good enough to be a meal. No, at the very most, you're a calorie dense snack. Do you want her to eat you? Maybe she'll lick you first, really taking a minute to taste you, before she decides to strip you naked and gulp you down whole (with an EPIC maw shot). Of course, you're a very fatty little calorie bomb, so you give her some burpy, uncomfortable indigestion as you fight and squirm in her stomach acid.

A week later, Dani is massively fat and round, with you only adding an extra inch to her waistline -- or maybe you gave her this extra roll, too? It's hard to tell when she devours so many little servants like you every single day...

ezgif-1-25f2ebe226.thumb.gif.e60e130a91b3db33ee15db89af5dd4c3.gif

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Kstar717 said:

Idk if this is silly of me because I know you were pregnant last year but, but are you pregnant again now? 

Looking good either way 👌 

Nope not pregnant again! Just did a loooooot of custom clips towards the end of my pregnancy and I got too busy with my baby to post them. So you guys get basically two years of me being pregnant 😂😂

14 hours ago, FeedistDani said:

NEW GIANTESS PREGNANT VORE WEIGHT GAIN CLIP!!!

You're too pathetic to satisfy me...

>> vore, degradation, domme pred, bondage, weight gain through vore, tight clothes, pregnancy, giantess

ezgif-1-221232c58f.thumb.gif.6f211d31578f5d3a88e5a8bc007bfb4f.gif

Your Giant Mistress has taken to hauling you around on a leash, tugging at it aggressively when she barks orders at you. You've been a good little servant, fetching her every desire at her beck and call, but that doesn't make you good enough to be a meal. No, at the very most, you're a calorie dense snack. Do you want her to eat you? Maybe she'll lick you first, really taking a minute to taste you, before she decides to strip you naked and gulp you down whole (with an EPIC maw shot). Of course, you're a very fatty little calorie bomb, so you give her some burpy, uncomfortable indigestion as you fight and squirm in her stomach acid.

A week later, Dani is massively fat and round, with you only adding an extra inch to her waistline -- or maybe you gave her this extra roll, too? It's hard to tell when she devours so many little servants like you every single day...

ezgif-1-25f2ebe226.thumb.gif.e60e130a91b3db33ee15db89af5dd4c3.gif

Making the best vore content as usual i see