Biggest woman you’ve ever been with/Biggest you want to be with?

Guest LeanGuy

I've told this story on here more than once, but for the sake of interesting conversation I'll throw it out there again. My first real relationship started with a girl in high school who was about 5'7", 210lbs. Fairly big boned with a huge jiggly ass and big bouncy tits. She got up to 380 after 6 years together. The weight had a negative impact on her life I think, she rarely went out and she was really lazy around the house. I ended up having to do all the chores and cooking, as well as go to work, which she never did for more than a couple months at a time. I've decided since then that a short smaller framed girl with pronounced belly, butt, and boobs is more my speed. 200lbs is probably perfect, but if she got a little bigger I wouldn't complain. I'm married to my dream girl now, even if she is a little smaller than I'd like lol.

We went out separate ways, and are both much better off for it. It wasn't the weight that split us up, I liked how it looked on her. We both had some growing up to do and we had different ideas on what the future should look like. She's married and has kids, so am I. She still looks big from pictures I've seen, though she's lost at least some weight.

• 2 months later...

I think what I miss the most about my 380 lb ex is having her on top of me. She would jump up there and with her big gut flopped out onto my chest I'd start telling her how fat she had gotten. I'd sometimes jokingly ask if she had a baby in there. She would say no, just food. I'd say what kind and she'd list off the things she had recently eaten. I'd ask her if she was going to get bigger for me, and she would ask how big. We had agreed on 400, which would have made her total gain almost 200 lbs. I say she was 380, that's just the last doctor's recorded weight I got. I'd honestly say that with her belly nice and full, she was probably already kissing 400. Also I have to say that a 400lb woman's booty + doggy style is one thing I will never forget...