Biggest woman you’ve ever been with/Biggest you want to be with?

Guest LeanGuy

Guest LeanGuy

Hey everyone, wanted to see how big the biggest girl you’ve ever been with was, and how big you’d like to go. Thanks!

Never have truly ever been with anyone until now.

But the biggest ones I'd ever mingled for some unofficial half-date/s or muddling into an ambiguous relation status have gained quite a couple of dozens of pounds during the respective periods spent to mix around: the first one has once reached, at some point during a span of many years ever gaining and losing over and over again heaps of extra weight whether willingly or not, about 170s or so pounds at her heaviest; while the second woman went from 127 to 172 pounds after two and half years of significant addictive eating binges and long-failed attempts to revert back to her skinnier days (and still continue to struggle about preserving a thinner shape until now, a half-decade later) . 

But since I remember the latter one stood up about five feet four tall and veered to gain any extra flesh evenly, while the former was nearly four inches taller and remained nearly devoid of a bulging midriff no matter what, the distribution of that 45-pounds additional weight was much physically noticeable onto her: she'd went from being a small yet leanly curveous girl who loved to glaunt her impeccable, svelte silhouette spare of any roll in flashy XS sized outfits whether we were in full midst of the cold season or under the rain, to be already misrecognizable from the face after only 25 more pounds-- struggling to jog a couple of feets around, all sausaged into a T-shirt that used to be twice too much bigger for her but then couldn't barely contain her enlarging potbelly and meatier upper arms, for thereafter been all cladded into a snug, Large sized black hoodie and matching pair of jog pants and looking only a few treats away from being officially a blimp.

But I'm not saying the second woman looked flawlessly slim-looking neither. Up from the face only, anyone was able to know she had seriously let herself go at the time she used to be this heavy: her facial features had softened up, her cheeks were bulging out a little but enough to make her almong-shaped eyes slanting a little much, she looked all cherubic-faced because of the said moonface and she was even on the verge to spurt a double chin.
But aside her thicker neck, legitimately heavier breasts (passing from a B cup to a 38 DDD cup in just a trimester?? No one can turn away from such overwhelming detail) , somewhat wobbly upper arms, fairly wider shoulders and then-noexistent collar bone, no one could ever notice how chubbier she used to become from up the waist because she could legitimately pass for an average-weight girl for as much as no one kept looking down to the set of chunky thighs, nearly 46-inch wide beam and legitimately glass-bearing, massive caboose following in. 

1 hour ago, LeanGuy said:

Wait, what? You’ve never been with anyone until now?

I am the type of man who draw every once and a while a swarm of ladies, whether willingly or not.

The issue however is that most of them tends to either have narcissitic tendencies, a proficiency to matronize, prick-teasing gold/food-digging on me (even if I'm neither a meek, type to mess his mind or patience around indefinitively nor the goddamn Jay-Z or Kanye) , issues about getting further with someone who doesn't belong nor accomodate himself to their ethnocultural background - and whom most every culture has a rather negative or romanticist view about - or are already in couple but seek to cheat.

Or worst, are my twenty-or-so-years-older hierarchical superiors or plain emotionally/psychologically self-conflicted whatsoever.

I used to play all along but now, I don't waste my time and energy this all that BS. I'm just doing my things aside, before to keep finding a way to get out of that hellish pithole. This is clearly a cycle and the best cure lasts to change thyself first.

However, the biggest woman I ever courted used to weigh about 275 pounds for a five-feet-four tall built. A Turkish-descent woman, very rotund and gorgeous like a Minor Asian Loey Lane but hotter, that I crossed on a dating app. A few weeks later, I ended up to realize we worked at the same mall my former workplace was located as a saleswoman for a Plus Size women dressing shop, but unsucessfully she was not into me: instead she was quivering forth between hanging out with her "official boyfriend" , a man of same nationality than her, thrn trying to make some advances to my coworker - a French Creole - when the former one wasn't around. Ironically, my buddy is typically French if you know what I mean, so he was much digusted at the idea to please such "type" like he once said, yet he'd admitted that she would probably be his type with a 140-lbs slighter body.

She came oftentimes at our cafe shop to buy an Extra Large cup of strawberries-&-raspberries flavored milkshake, thrice per day! Which may partly explains why she ended fairly more bigger in a matter of months...

... afterward, I'd never crossed her again.

The second biggest however was a mixed-race stunner about the same built than the former one and about 250 pounds five years ago (she's probably nine or ten dozens of pounds or so fatter, currently) and she's now a Plus-Size model hovering between Quebec and California - I'd even opened a thread about her - but when she used to be younger, let's say she was really sort of a materialistic priss. She once phoned me at midnight barely a few minutes we started to chat, proposing me to further present each other at whatever fancy bar we desire to get in but as soon she learnt I haven't any car, she coldly ditched me in a matter of seconds.

C4Tp7WLWEAAzrLY.jpg

The third one was one of the most beautiful ladies I have ever seen. A cosmopolite, highly refined Beninese-born Frenchmaid who used to hover between Quebec and Toronto (and probably spent a lot of time to sojourn in the latter city, because in spite the pronounced Parisian accent and mannerisms, she was initially but brievely struggling to dialogue with me in the Moliere's language) . A tallish woman, always well-dressed, always warm-humored and jovial with her starring smile contrasting with a delightful complexion of the loftiest walnut tree, a set of ample hips followed by a pair of trunk-sized thighs and overfed calves both molded to toss a bodybuilder's neck, her overripe bosom, the tidal momentum from the sway of her pronounced, mesmerizing waddle, her beanbag buttocks... 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤩🥰😍🤯 My apologies, I'm railing off the topic.

She came twice or thrice at the convenience store I used to work overnight, several months ago. I slowly attempted a move, but eventually I ended up to realize she wasn't into this so I swiftly did pass over it: anyway, I was already in trouble at this place as somebody kept to unprovedly vilify my name at this time, partly because of the sway I was sparking there amongst a significant amount of opposite-sex members from both the clientele, staff and above.

Unlikely the abovementioned women, I never had any occassion to learn her poundage, but I assume she was hovering between 250 and 300 pounds. She was huge enough to generate a feeble tremoring motion across a rather small store coupled by a loud noise whenever she move, so she was certainly not standing into the lesser end of obesity.

60402095_1587827618013832_40800737859083

At last, the fourth one was a Russian-Israeli-born girl I met long ago.

Initially, she was into a normal range of weight for a five-feet-nine tall girl - probably into the 150s pounds - when I met her, but after a whole year her weight has severely crept up, which let a toll onto her figure: pleasantly curvy yet slim at first, she slowly turned up noticably well-endowed (as her hips, thighs, breasts and bottom were the most affected by the changes) , then gradually her arms, midriff and face has catched up and she ended up visibly chunky, adorned by a set of sagging arms, a fuller visage, her legs looking somewhat bloated up from the heels and a sticking-up potbelly she tried to hide the most possible. 

Afterward, we ceased to talk each other. A couple of years later, I'd stumbled onto her IG account and realized her weight continued to wobble to-and-fro.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRKWQW89ccZiLykJDda8Vt

(Yes I know, it is well the Xavier Dolan at the far-right)

76276953.jpg

(This year)

62398772_477866459447147_282044358823709

61990980_2332681280311523_83324039316352

51746451_768148510227246_579948048800390

Just in case you were wondering how look the one who once went into tbe 170s pounds after many years losing ajd gaining heaps and weight:

36 minutes ago, John Smith said:

[...]

Matter of accuracy, we no longer frequent each other. She was letting around any cue - as she like so much to do - she want some distance, therefore I realized her wish permanently without any verbal nor written advice neither.

Jaded by the whole "want-me-repel-me-try-to-get-a-control-over-me-repel-me-again" conflictual nonsense. Nine years, that's too much: at some point, she need to figure out what she really want for her own without I being intp her vicinities, it might certainly help for the both of us to find some sense of self-growth... I mean, regardless how many times she attempted to mitigate the facts or dismissing the evidence before to suddenly shove this in my fave put of the blue everytime, we were somehow in couple: but being somehow over an entire decade is preposterously unhealthy, unappropriate and self-destructive for our modern generation.

We have to move on. I move on.

Well, hereby the moribund conclusion of an epoch. Just here to nail about it. But since I has somewhat recently lost my reticence to post the fewer pictures I get about people I know and who are involved into my numerous personal life accounts, here a few sneak peeks of my ex-familiar or ex-whatever-colloquial-term-used-circumstancially-our-past-meandrous-status. Just to pop put ypur bubbles in advance, there has no full-bodied photography of her past 145 pounds, unfortunately (which seems rather paradoxical that being said, since she used to gloat a lot about her expanding curves and plumpening features. Well, not always but most oftentimes) .

Age eighteen:

Screenshot_20190706-231830_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20190706-231804_Gallery.jpg

FB_IMG_1562432298424.jpg

FB_IMG_1562432386242.jpg

Screenshot_20190706-231754_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20190706-231711_Gallery.jpg

FB_IMG_1562432510803.jpg

FB_IMG_1562432380970.jpg

Screenshot_20190707-003556_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20190707-003541_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20190707-003459_Gallery.jpg

Age nineteen:

FB_IMG_1562432517913.jpg

FB_IMG_1562432516034.jpg

FB_IMG_1562432270878.jpg

FB_IMG_1562432277405.jpg

20190706_231957.jpg

Screenshot_20190706-231919_Gallery.jpg

FB_IMG_1562432265916.jpg

Age twenty-two:

12 minutes ago, John Smith said:

FB_IMG_1562432438422.jpg

Screenshot_20190707-004331_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20190707-004354_Gallery.jpg

FB_IMG_1562432455916.jpg

20190706_232043.jpg

Screenshot_20190706-231555_Gallery.jpg

FB_IMG_1562432452474.jpg

Screenshot_20190707-004411_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20190706-231629_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20190706-231614_Gallery.jpg

FB_IMG_1562432458094.jpg

Screenshot_20190707-004508_Gallery.jpg

20190706_232150.jpg

Screenshot_20190706-130129_Facebook.jpg

Ages twenty-three to twenty-four:

20190706_232340.jpg

20190706_232406.jpg

Age twenty-five. Taken at her heaviest (170s pounds) the day she nearly get stuck inside a turnstile. As I've tell earlier, she keep no full-bodied selfie past 145 pounds and even here, she emphasize the slimmest face angle but anyone can notice the difference compared to the earlier pictures:

20190706_232425.jpg

Ages twenty-six to twenty-seven. Taken a few months ago:

Screenshot_20190706-125419_Facebook.jpg

FB_IMG_1562432051524.jpg

This time, that was (perhaps) sort of the opposite: that was the heavy girl who woo-ed or wanted to woo at me. Or just fooling me around. 😂😅

On 6/27/2019 at 11:48 AM, Scottwillis8000 said:

62397775_397280490879021_8484229317048384776_n.jpg

This girl. ☝️

2 minutes ago, John Smith said:

This girl despises me so much. 😂😂 I brushed off a call she did to me for some live conference story on IG several months ago and since then, she can't stand my presence. Plausibly interested to talk with one of his (formerly) greatest like-clicking admirers or maybe captivated by my appeal or somewhay of the both, I don't know.

She reminded me too much of a former frequentation of mine, both physically (minus the two-hundred added pounds) and behaviorally. I wasn't interested by the idea to get fooled around front to thousands of witnesses and I was in the middle of a family business anyway at the moment she called me. A couple of months later, I watched an another of her live stories, first incoming and as soon she realized it, she rolled her eyes up. So disrespectful, I was thinking on the spur of the moment: "Lol, all these months and since then she still haven't get over it?? 😅😂🙄🤯 Women..." .

A few years back I was in a feedist relationship with a woman that brought her from ~180 lbs at 5’10” to 425 lbs over the course of 5 years. It is still one of the most fulfilling experiences of my life. Though she carried most of the weight around her middle, it wasn’t until she hit 350 that she got a real belly—mostly we made her very wide. Then, right toward the end of the relationship, her face suddenly ballooned, and her neck disappeared under a wreath of fat. This was actual magic to me. This woman was addicted to food and getting fat. Unfortunately we didn’t click outside the bedroom (and kitchen), otherwise she might be 600+ today. 

As far as the fattest I would want a partner to be, since I’m married now the question realistically is “how fat do you want your wife to get?” Since we met she has put on about 100 lbs, but I want so much more. I dream about getting her up to 450 lbs or so, but we have a long time ahead of us to get there. Since she’s much shorter than my ex-feedee at 5’4”, each pound is more visible on her. Her body type too is totally different: she carries everything in a perfectly round potbelly that defies all attempts to conceal it. She can’t even wear a belt to play at having a waistline, as the belt would have to sit just under her chest to clear her gut. Her body is just perfect to me. 

On 3/2/2017 at 12:45 PM, John Smith said:

When I have seventeen, there was that girl from North African descent among my Sec V classmates whom I have with her a quite friendly bonding. 

She was really sweet and lovely like fellow, quite tall and active though she grown during her puberty from an once skinny to some average-weighted-but-still-modestly-slim-yet rectangle-shaped figure for someone standing well her five feet nine, her long thick raven hairs contrasting honeyedly with her peculiar swarthy, tan moka complexion and that sort of pleasant yet sultry aura emanating from her both presence & attitude. The only obvious signs of flabiness she displayed at this time were that hint of robustness enframing so seamlessly her silouhette - except for these burgeoning pinchs of flabiness surrounding her both upper arms - everybody who have known here only but recently could believe she has only some somehow-big-boned student.

A Friday of late December, our school organized like for every year some multicultural food Pre-Holiday party for celebrate our both diversity and the joy to might enjoying soon our vacations. This is during that event I've clearly noticed how the appetite of my friend grown very ravenous while I saw her coming with three-four full meals one-shot and gobble down them all, back in the queue to serve herself two dishes again before to finally been replete by what I thought been a simple case of food orgy like most everybody there did including me. 
Then while she came back from Holidays with her favorite once loose-fitted medium-sized white buttoned-shirt which serves as uniform clingling lighty-but-still-smoothily-yet now her both wider waist & breasts, I only supossed her wearing had maybe shrunken in the laundry.
However, winter goes when I realized meanwhile that the more I and few others guys remarked how our classmate got more-and-more used to overfeed herself at a daily rate with all those highly-caloric junk foods selled as much by our school cafeteria as by neighbouring fast food restos & markets, the more her body started to demonstrate some patent consequences from her evergrowing propensity for richly-fatty foods : came at late February, her slim midriff begun displaying its earliest signs of obvious flabiness, but there was notwithstanding once got back from Spring Break ( which lasts during the earliest week of March in Canada, just to enlighten y'all ) that her weight indacated a quick outburst right to the chubby side with now a little potbelly and gentle muffintops looking sometimes seemingly swell so much at a glance beneath her too-tight waitsband jeans.
Only few days later, that same newly potbelly turn more distented and fleshier, already split up by a pair of crease circumscribing her sides at upper belly height which at their turn drawed themselves definitively into rolls then love handles week-after-week, threatening soon to either popping out most of the buttons of her shirt or just screech the very fabric of that same top... 
We came now to May that the girl soon had to remove most of her wardrobe, having none another choice to purchase an another uniform exactly similar to her favorite one but in one size larger now she could barely fit in without letting the strains unbuttoned at height of her both cleavage and lower belly just for avoid that it tears apart when she balanced off one's noticeably flabbier upper arms squeezing their way through the sleeves or just sat down. That when her weight remained temporairly stable until the graduation ball at the end of the year.

One year and half later, I and a pal go for a walk in the neighbouring with her. I quickly noticed that she apparently lost her five-month-pregnant-lookalike midsection which just turn now totally wider from side but just soft and pudgy, while the her cumulative fat mass seems settle its way now to the whole body rather than just her midsection, having now lost any trace of so-called slimness with her now quite tubby figure, her slighty rounder face framed by a hint of underchin and her chunky lower body frame. Like most of the boys from our now graduated promotion, I still had a crush for her - who would not have besides? She was so much smart, kind-hearted and gorgeous, after all - but, for the first time since I knew her, I felt a lust for her dug its way deeper and deeper, constantly tring to push me to find the slightest pretext to grab her attention and who knows. However with time I saw less-and-less my former school classmates since everyone followed their onw path.
Many things spent before I've crossed her again two years ago, having definitively catch further into the chunky side of the weight spectrum : her face lost allmost any of its formely triangle-shaped definition with her chubby cheeks and her little doublechin wobbling each time she talked, her meaty arms, her XL outfits, her heavyset frame and most above all her overpatted legs brushing each other at mid-thigh, granting to her while she stood up some unsteady balance and while she walk some odd trotting. 

However, few moments after our latest casual meeting, she begun to shed a lot of extra weight and now she's slim again, even slighty slimmer than during our late secondary school years with a willowy-though-quite-fuller shape now.

👇👇

5 minutes ago, John Smith said:

Screenshot_20190708-133022_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20190708-133046_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20190708-133110_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20190708-133131_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20190708-133145_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20190708-133212_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20190708-133223_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20190708-133234_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20190708-133245_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20190708-133303_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20190708-133312_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20190708-133328_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20190708-133337_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20190708-133345_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20190708-133354_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20190708-133418_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20190708-133439_Gallery.jpg

FB_IMG_1562542927301.jpg

FB_IMG_1562542953483.jpg

FB_IMG_1562542901553.jpg

FB_IMG_1562542894255.jpg

FB_IMG_1562542873329.jpg

FB_IMG_1562542959514.jpg

FB_IMG_1562542964345.jpg

FB_IMG_1562542970832.jpg

I’ve had 2 previous relationships that involved weight gains. They both we from around 170 up to 250-260. They were both short at around 5’2. The first one sort of gained everywhere and was “fluffy” is the only way to describe her body. The second was pretty much all belly. I hadn’t been a fan of bellies prior to that relationship but I definitely changed my tune during the time we were together. I’m currently with another feedee that is just over 300lb @5’8. But she is shaped kind of like Boberry. A healthy mix of everything without losing her curves. Though I think at J cups my girl might already have larger breasts than boberry. She a genuine feedee and looking to gain. She was to be boberrys size so I guess we will see how that goes but I’m excited for sure to be with a 600lb+

I made out with a girl a few times (and totally missed the opportunity for more) that was of Greek heritage. She was over 330lb but was just over 5’1. But it was all in her ass. She was a real sight. Quite incredible. People talk about the one that got away. She will always be mine...

On 4/15/2017 at 9:38 PM, John Smith said:

Here anothers examples still during the time I worked at the mall, I saw five girls fattening alot during the whole year I spent there.

The first case was one of my former co-workers, a very sweet and kind-hearted girl from Mideastern origin. A 5 feet 7, moderably tallish yet flabby brunette with long lavish hair enframing sideways her quite long oval frame flattered by a set of bouncy cheeks, soft jawline and a blossoming yet subtle underchin. Though she weared as suit loose-fitting uniform tops from Medium size then either some pair of sport or work pants all rather baggying onto her in order to hide her figure, you could still notice the bit of tubbiness surrounding her body, especially onto her limbs, hips and burgeoning paunch belly. However, as I ended up discovering much later she has not always been so little plump like that because before she settle to Canada for studies one half-year ago yet, she have once originally a trim, lean and stalky figure only blessed by a hint of slinky curves, a thin face and a complexion make significantly swarthier by Mediterranean sun: there have underneath much warmer climates complied by consequent time pressures by juggling between work and studies altogether still enjoying the richly-mealed gastronomy own from her native culture, I knew her for the first time as few months only of downreaching Canadian-style supra-urban sedentarization pursued closely by a whole semester working at the coffee shop let on her physique, blown up herself two sizes over her purposeless XS size wardrobe.

Several months elapsed when my slighty plumpier, fuller-cheeked, now all-tubby friend decided to take some summer vacations for going back momentaneously at her native country. One month later, I was amazed to notice how thinner she've got during her journey abroad, dropping down literally a few dozen of pounds lesser to a soft-slim yet still barely toneless silhouette while allmost regain the well-defined facial features she have at her formely tiniest days. I asked her what happened to her and she tell me her vacations gave simply to her the occasion to go out with pals and walk alot while she confessed not truly understood herself the why and how becoming again so little active had for consequence to reduce her poundage considering her daily diet tripled in meals compared to what she ate here! During the last month following her return - last month I spent to work at the mall - she strove herself to adopt despite claiming never have some sport-o-holic spirit, to getting much more active at daily rate and jog every morning, having thus for effect to quickly tone her both legs and waist, switched most of her both uniforms and wardrobe for close-fitting ones one size lesser by mean to show off these gentle curves which made her pride, started even initiating herself to fitness... then nearly three months and few-returns-in-studies later, I met her noticing she took back some weight again no she returned to her loose-fitting M-size clothing.
Three weeks later I met her again: her uniform was not so much baggy onto her anymore while her whole upper body frame squeezed and bulged overall, especially at her growing potbelly. Her jawline begun to round out, melting her puffier cheeks with her increased underchin.
Three weeks again later, her newly L sized uniform getting no so much longer baggy too, while her flowering apple figure seemed growing, growing and growing a little more every minute I spent to contemplate her discretally while working. Her face've gotten so much cherubic-framed her well-overfed cheeks melt their path with the doublechin coating her noexistent jawline. Her upper arms spilled out chunky, her thighs were meatier and for the first time I've remarked she even started to develop a little bubble rear.

Four weeks passed when she attained the furthest weight she got, having definitively squeezed off into the obesity threshold: her potbelly protudded saggily forwards and outwards, turning allmost into a spare tire-shaped butterball while her sweater have stretching upwards tightly around it. Her doublechin hanged down now at mid-neck lenght, her cheeks bloated further much. Her bubble butt was more prominent and thighs have rubbing each other at mid-leanght constantly, missint to give to her walking a slower waddling pace. She was not by any definition huge, but there was clear she should adopt one or two sizes larger concerning her upper body frame. 

There was so the last time I've seen her fattening so much. Two-three months later she managed to shed weight again, dropping down again fluctuantly between the larger edges of soft-slim range and the formal slighty tubby range and since while she weight maintains here.

4 minutes ago, John Smith said:

She trimmed up since the time I'd published that story (last picture, recently) .

a757ed334d3c7a34d6075262cb68f94d.jpg

441e026dac6f8b90461bebf416d3e656.jpg

483a493de39d6a6c538eae0e2c14f15e.jpg

636ee45bcca2e330d732ab5863993bba.jpg

a57248f2f115248f100f64a15db83277.jpg

Yep.

1 minute ago, John Smith said:

I do not remember if I'd already posted a story about this girl here or everyehere in the forum years ago, so if ever you found any familiarity in the main text, let's consider this like a retelling of the said account.

About three years ago, a set of happenstances occured on some social media, which eventually ended up to let me get into good terms with some girl living overseas. She's an European of mixed ancestry, much younger than me and probably a tad taller as well, about 5 feet 11 or so. A very modelesque and classically attractive it-girl endowed by one of the utmost remarkable intellects I ever have to witness. Her appareance was a tenous magogant that stressed her both West European, Germanic, Maghrebi and West African ancestry: a razor-sharp yet endearing, big almond-eyed stare - youthful but regardless imbued by a shewrd and powerful mind - was adorning graciously an elongated, thinly featured, ovoid face littered by a set of pleastantly prominent cheekbones, a discreetly decisive aquiline nose, a pointed-down chin and a thin, pouty-lipped mouth which, when beaming her enchanted smile of the whitest pearl color, were emphasizing an otherwise set of small bouncy cheeks. A mane of thickly curly coils dyed in blonde enlaced voluptuously her patrician festures. She have the steep, lofty carriage of a Sudanian native lady, a set of long, pasty (almost whit-ish) complexioned arms whih tend to tan easily, a modest bust and a distinctive waistline that, coupled with her somewhat wide yet comely hips, fairly pulpy thighs, heart-shaped bubble bum and towering legs, were all given to her a trimly curveous cello silhouette, yet she used to be somewhat of a soft-skinny, column-shaped girl prior our first mingling.

We forged a bond founded on mutual respect, camaderie and, to some extent, an intellectual crave for each other. We eagerly like to enter into elaborate debates once or twice per year.

She's versed in various fields for her age. A well-achieved amateur athlete, a fitness-o-holic, a martial artist who has been into the Air Navy cadet school and a fan of the true football (e.g. soccer) and so on. 2018 has been an year she invested a lot of her leisure time training, working out, honing different styles of martial arts she did learnt during her travels, but most above all pigging out. In March, a picture of her in a two-piece fitness outfit consiting of a sports bra and a pair of form-fitting jeggings was flaunting the ongoing results: her visage has trimmed out, almost to the lenghts of her modelling days when she used to bordering on the waifily lane and the curvature of her cheekbones rather prominent; but in contrast, the shoulders and biceps seemed to have fairly shaped up, her bubble bum has toned up in a slightly more bouncy fashion while her lithe yet very comely hips seems to peak out a little bit. 

In May, her visage returned to their normal proportions, with the cue for the crease of her cheeks and all. In early June, her trim midriff has begun to curve out. At the end of June, the crease of her cheeks vanished, her arms softened up, her modest bust seemed fuller, the beam of her hips widened out and she seemed to somewhat verge into the bottom-heavy side. Even her body motion and balance has begun to change a little. One week later, the ongoing gain emphasized them all.

Coming to August, she posted a picture of her journeying at Monaco. Less one year and a body reverted back to her trimmest later, she confessed being not aware about how much she visibly looked plumper in those pictures, assuming no one (save a girl friend of hers who did made the remark out loud at that time on a comment thread) ever noticed the gain. But when you went in the lapse of only a couple of months from a moderably thin yet curvy figure, to then spurt a set of slightly bouncy cheeks permanently riddling over an as much slightly rounder face, a thicker neck, a dwindling shoulder plate, a cupped-up breast, both soft arms and hands, a wider waistline and a fledgling pooch coupled by a set of plain hips and a vanishing gap between your thick, brushing thighs... that's hard to not notice the differences between her thinner self and the planturous, overweight one.

On 5/17/2019 at 10:32 PM, John Smith said:

FB_IMG_1549150558670.jpg

FB_IMG_1549150512241.jpg

FB_IMG_1549150514743.jpg

FB_IMG_1549150504347.jpg

FB_IMG_1549150553314.jpg

FB_IMG_1549150502139.jpg

FB_IMG_1549150533239.jpg

FB_IMG_1549150536910.jpg

FB_IMG_1549150521587.jpg

FB_IMG_1549150523837.jpg

a40228e6-c36d-4d36-8813-e6de92927fb2.gif

I've told this story on here more than once, but for the sake of interesting conversation I'll throw it out there again. My first real relationship started with a girl in high school who was about 5'7", 210lbs. Fairly big boned with a huge jiggly ass and big bouncy tits. She got up to 380 after 6 years together. The weight had a negative impact on her life I think, she rarely went out and she was really lazy around the house. I ended up having to do all the chores and cooking, as well as go to work, which she never did for more than a couple months at a time. I've decided since then that a short smaller framed girl with pronounced belly, butt, and boobs is more my speed. 200lbs is probably perfect, but if she got a little bigger I wouldn't complain. I'm married to my dream girl now, even if she is a little smaller than I'd like lol.

8 hours ago, bellyluvr said:

I've told this story on here more than once, but for the sake of interesting conversation I'll throw it out there again. My first real relationship started with a girl in high school who was about 5'7", 210lbs. Fairly big boned with a huge jiggly ass and big bouncy tits. She got up to 380 after 6 years together. The weight had a negative impact on her life I think, she rarely went out and she was really lazy around the house. I ended up having to do all the chores and cooking, as well as go to work, which she never did for more than a couple months at a time. I've decided since then that a short smaller framed girl with pronounced belly, butt, and boobs is more my speed. 200lbs is probably perfect, but if she got a little bigger I wouldn't complain. I'm married to my dream girl now, even if she is a little smaller than I'd like lol.

But what happened with the bigger woman? Did you just leave her or how?

We went out separate ways, and are both much better off for it. It wasn't the weight that split us up, I liked how it looked on her. We both had some growing up to do and we had different ideas on what the future should look like. She's married and has kids, so am I. She still looks big from pictures I've seen, though she's lost at least some weight.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/3/2017 at 1:30 AM, John Smith said:

The second story is about many different cases  which happened to a college I spent some studies before during unless one year and half.

The first case is about a white girl who studied at the same programm I was. A very Petite-sized and skinny, allmost rawboned, dark blonde-haired classmate with many racial prejudices against Black people and found me execrable because I am as much a living contradiction about everything she thought about my community as the perfect embodiment of everything she hated, but for some strange reasons I prefer not back up here for secret reasons, often preffered my compagny while she needed to unwind herself : in this case, I have long suspected her with strong reasons which I would not raise here either to have been in fact unavowably felt some attraction to me, thing whom I did not hesitated to annoy her about when I want.
During a while, I've noticed her appetite increased through months, now enjoying richly-various nay highly-caloric meals but seen she left me in somehow totally indifferent except while it acts either to be one's attentive ear to her personnal issues, serve her for better acknowledging these how & why about the cultural gap between I and most of my classmates or to casually tease her. Until the day I simply complimented her, like my courtesies requires, about how she look gorgeous today: then by I-don't-know-what-sort-of-twisted-mindset seeming oddly been the own from most of the below-the-overweight-thread white female students I've met at this ethablishment she asked me, annoyed "Are you implying that I'm getting fat??" 
Squinty eyed, both mid-confused and mid-chocked by that beyond-the-very-absolute nosense I've just came to heard, I've just replied no and that I could't saw where's the report between the fact I found her more pretty than usual and her hypothetical gain weight not more than how she could even believe somebody dare call her "fat" anyway seen she's obviously far less from any definition closer, before to just continue my path.
Few days later, while one of our free time periods where we just sat each other alone around a table for chill and dinner and both seemed to set aside temporairly one more time our complementary imutual rancour/indifference involvement, I felt the need to drag that latter absurd issue between us and she's simply explain to me that she willingly seeked to put on weight firstly in order to develop a more womanly figure and getting more energic because she found herself too underweighted and sickly-looking. Not really believing her the first time - "After all, if she really gained some weight like she said, I would have been the first to see it" I thought, I who've got that above-the-meaning-of-"well-developped" part-time-hobbyist-private she-watchmaker-bitten-by-radioactive-spider's flair for anything linked from far and near to that kind of detail - she convinced me in showing up on her phone an picture a couple-of-months old picture of herself where she, indeedly, looked really sickly with her anemic-colored skin, shadows surrounding underneath her Timburton-esc-lolita eyed, light sharpy cheekbones  emaciating their path sideway her waifily face, her A-cup tiny bust and mostly her sticky limbs: a less-than-15-or-20-pounds-difference with that slighty fuller-yet-thin body with a flowering B cup set and somehow-lighty-curvy legs now squeezing from both hips and thighs to the same jeans she weared in that picture. 
Suddenly burdened by some hint of both curiousity and intuitive suspicions, I asked her how many pounds she would go following her own path.
"I would getting fat. Very fat. she said. 
- 'Fat' according your personnal meaning from that once time you thought I insulted you or according the common meaning? I specified.
- Like... really fat. Huge." before to take for example the two only overweighted classmates from our programm... by "overweighted", I talk easily about the 220-250 mark. By "Huge" she took reference about two women whom one's got some exxageretively all-at-once-pear-shaped-heavy-bottomed-&-bosom-yet-quite-athletic figure while the other is simply a blubberful, chunky, hugely rotund living Rubenesc model who couldn't barely pass through a metro station's threshold without risking to squeeze her way through even sideways and whom the far presence could be guessing by anybody enough attentive for sense how the floor throbs allmost unsteadily at each of her hefty, waddling steps...
... just vizualize over 110-140 pounds of whole adipose settling into the prepubescent-lookalike body of young woman whose stood barely five feet two and could easily deduce how suddenly that outburst of watchmaker-spidey sense tingled hardly onto me. -_-

Quickly but prudently over months, I enticed her to be less attentive to the mockeries of other people about her size and searck in contrary to simply let herself go deeply into her project. Few months later, I could already notice the slight but ever-flourishing concavity of her tummy, the budding hint of flesh around her upper arms... I could even enjoy how her heart-shaped face got a bit more fuller with that subtle crescent underchin she tries to hide.
But unfortunately, pressions from others classmates - even from these whom she took inspiration for her coming out - were enough to finally convince her to cease immediatly her daily overindulgence. Since when, her weight remained the same then we followed everuone from our side our own paths.

18 minutes ago, John Smith said:

By taking a look at the first group of pictures dating back from about six-seven to two-three years ago, one may assume by looking at the progressive loss of lean facial tone, blooming cheeks and renewed hint of soft fold under the chin as illustrated by three latest pictutes below that she did eventually, but very slowly, piled on pounds avain... perhaps even a little more than she used to be at the heaviest she did reach at the first attempt, since I don't remember her cheeks used to look this prominent when she packed up:

FB_IMG_1564189683548.jpg

FB_IMG_1564189704494.jpg

ee9bfe0d2848eac7456150c0a6558c87.jpg

61a933ef386fc84666fa95f33b06661d.jpg

544dc016926ea30041a721c5d2e04d8e.jpg

e4e3a2575605a9b508bc9d69e78a72e2.jpg

However, the next following pictures suggests she dis eventually re-oriented her weight gain fantasy to the more widely acceptable form of body cultivation disclipine.

Using that lingering pulse to focus onto her training: resultingoy sculpting put her very Petite, moderably thin silhouette into a fledgling bodybuilding machine... her once frail arms has pumped up protusely into a set of beefy biceps, brawny shoulders. Her upper back widened out in both volume and shape, somehow defined and taut, while she developped the powerful legs of a medium-ranking lifter. She seems, in the meantime, to have equally embraced the job-savvy subsetting of the rockpop hipster fashion trend along the way:

9bdfe1a6ba15c0ac3fc3a6192ef02a95.jpg

8615562891539522efa2c97fa4a2b84a.jpg

1c7095403d8bf20e6f66c460767bf83e.jpg

Then, for some unknown reasons, about several months earlier, she'd merely chubbied out...

FB_IMG_1564189734145.jpg

ee0b97bb5b094f29434ebdf897aba8fd.jpg

598f6596a5d2a25eeae00bc4477446c4.jpg

Her two most recent selfies:

93f4e9c181bb365ff249bed187c72f7b.jpg

ad40fb0a76c866192802f036e8766200.jpg

... when you realize I was the trigger who first kindled up then indirectly fostered that innate temptation of hers 😮😯..........

Never been together. Well, let's just resuming that the situation would be described like some sort of mutual aversion for each other - well, I was more the subject of that said aversion than anything else - who turned up into a mutual attraction-hatred comradeship tainted by a very underlying form of tenuous platonic intimacy, whom eventually ended up to somehow evolve into the second most platonical encourager/enabler-gainer relationship of my lifetime (second but in chronological rank only. At least, the former one from sixteen posts ago was overtly initiating ourselves into a courting parade consisting of semi-erotic overtones, of compliments about her progress and sometimes foreplaying... if the sexual tension from the former one was unavoidably forming since even prior I realized she was fatphiliac, that was not in the same degree than the almost one-decade-long cat-and-mouse maze pseudo-romantic friendship/half-coupling I have with the latter: at the end of the day, she was far pissed off or defiant about the connection thay was slowly forming between us than anything else, perhaps out of fear to be tricked or harm, or guided by her prejudices. Even both, who knows) .

On 7/5/2019 at 8:41 PM, John Smith said:

At last, the fourth one was a Russian-Israeli-born girl I met long ago.

Initially, she was into a normal range of weight for a five-feet-nine tall girl - probably into the 150s pounds - when I met her, but after a whole year her weight has severely crept up, which let a toll onto her figure: pleasantly curvy yet slim at first, she slowly turned up noticably well-endowed (as her hips, thighs, breasts and bottom were the most affected by the changes) , then gradually her arms, midriff and face has catched up and she ended up visibly chunky, adorned by a set of sagging arms, a fuller visage, her legs looking somewhat bloated up from the heels and a sticking-up potbelly she tried to hide the most possible. 

Afterward, we ceased to talk each other. A couple of years later, I'd stumbled onto her IG account and realized her weight continued to wobble to-and-fro.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRKWQW89ccZiLykJDda8Vt

(Yes I know, it is well the Xavier Dolan at the far-right)

76276953.jpg

(This year)

62398772_477866459447147_282044358823709

61990980_2332681280311523_83324039316352

51746451_768148510227246_579948048800390

Screenshot_20190727-012003_Facebook.jpg