Hello Curvage!

Guest MeganMunchies

Guest MeganMunchies

My name is Megan and the reason I am here is because I have finally come to terms with something: the fact that I love watching people indulge and put on weight. :3

I am never really good with talking about myself, but I suppose I can always give it a try. Hehe. I am a towering figure (6'2") and a pretty face who is known for her great cooking. It can be a pretty dangerous combo for those who are unsuspecting. Hehe. :D

I am a bit of a partier and definitely love living a hedonistic lifestyle myself (although my metabolism doesn't really let it show). I can't wait to give this little message board a try! ^_^

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MeganMunchies

Welcome, Megan! I can definitely sympathize with your little preference for watching others get bigger.

Also, high five for being tall (6'4", here). Very, very high five, where no one else can reach.

Hehe. Yes! >:D

Guest MeganMunchies

Very cute and a great cook?...Awesome indeed!  Although I can vouch for you being cute, the great cook part might have to be validated, haha  ;)

Hehe. :P

Guest MeganMunchies

Smiles, if it's fattening I am happy. Always looking for a lovely lady to cook for Me

Be careful what you wish for! Hehe. >:D

Guest MeganMunchies

Hello Megan!

Aren´t you that MJ-smoking cutie that´s on FF as well! Cute shots you´ve put up there! :-)

:-)

Have fun over here!

Best wishes,

Chris

*Was. Haha.

FF was a bit too creepy for me, so I got out of there.