Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

4 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Thank you guys so much for your patience with me this weekend while I wasn't online as much. I will do my Q&A tomorrow because I want to be able to give it my all.

For now, tell me about your weekend!! How was everyone's weekend? What's one thing you would like to see me stuff myself with tomorrow? I'm doing a 20k calorie challenge again tomorrow and want to eat something for everyone fan who posts a suggestion ❤️ 

My weekend was good thank you. 

I think you should eat cake and lots of it :) 

6 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

In a mood tonight.....give me your meanest most naughty fat shame and whoever makes me the most turned on gets a surprise ;)

I can't think of anything cohesive so here are some one liners:

You have more rolls than the bakery you visit every day.

Soon the only way to get you off will be with a crane.

There is a tsunami warning posted every time you walk to the kitchen.

Your next hookup will need to bring a bag of flour just so they can find the wet spot.

You are so fat that you sweat pizza grease.

9 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Thank you guys all for participating in my fat shaming fun ;)❤️ These messages turn me on so much, which makes me eat so much, which turns me on even more, which makes me cum super hard. I can't thank you guys enough for always turning me on and keeping me happy.

@NikeLove1986, @Jay Rock, @pgtip00, @Tastic1, @Ljj, @Kenzo998 (yours was espeically HOT), @Maverick500 - PLEASE send me a message so I can give you each a sexy thank you surprise to thank you for participating. Please title the message "FAT SHAME REWARD" so that it does not get lost in my overflowing inbox. If you do not use that title, I cannot promise you a response. This message exchange will solely be for providing the reward, all conversation can continue in here as my inbox is so overflowing lately. 

Thank you guys so so sooooo much ❤️ 

I am a winner! Thank you so much 😀

10 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Tell me something happy. Plz. As happy as I am to be on vacation, I need some reassurance today. Plz❤️

You are enough :)

3 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Day 1 out of 7 of my trip was great! I got here to the beach house mid afternoon. They weather has been so sucky so i just ordered 3 pasta dinners from olive garden and then also 2 lava cakes from dominos. I watched Harry Potter and got super high and then super full. I just laid down in the bed and I think we have a serious problem because it's creaking like CRAZY underneath my fat ass body lol. I wonder if it'll survive the week and the gains i have planned...

I really just want to take this week to connect with myself, my body, and just submerge myself into a week full of mindless stuffing and grazing on the beach. I have a goal of a 5 lb gain between today and when i leave 7 days from now. If you saw my weigh in video last week, then you'll know my starting point. I will do a video at the end of the trip to see if I gained 5 lbs in 7 days.

Who thinks I can do it?

I hope your holiday goes really well and the weather is awesome. Is the beach busy?

If the weathers bad at least you can eat the whole day without interruption.

I reckon that you will gain more than 5lbs 🐷

59 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Day 2 of my trip was incredible. I have eaten an insane amount of food today and watched the first 3 harry potter movies. Watching the sunset now and then want to take another edible and PIG THE FUCK OUT. What should i eat babes?

I’m still thinking fish and chips because you are at the beach. Maybe get a family size seafood platter? 😀

18 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

What do you guys mean? I’m SO skinny

Skinny? Now that is delusional, you look like a balloon about to burst. I think the fat must have infiltrated your brain.

Poor fat bimbo doesn't even know how massive she is. Someone call Seaworld, they are the only ones equipped to help you now.

9 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

WEEKLY GIVEAWAY ❤️ 

Hottest fat shame/teasing paragraph gets something sexy from me, actually - this week it's technically TWO sexy surprises from me as a thank you. Let's see who can make this hog have the best orgasm ;) Be bold. Tell me what a fat, greedy, food addicted sloppy hog I've turned my once-fit body into

Your food addiction is beyond a joke, pizza is like heroine.

Cream your bottle of vodka, so out of control.

Your lack of willpower and growing appetite will only lead to one conclusion.

Bowl after bowl, dish after dish, mouthful, forkful, choke it down.

No definition, no muscle tone, struggling to stand.

Lost and strung out, sweating for the next hit.

Poor piggy if only you could have stopped.

Cake is the only way to get the trip you desire.

Continually chasing that sugar high.

You've hit marshmallow bottom.

3 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I am honestly having a really tough night. I am always transparent with you guys, and sometimes that means sharing both the good AND the bad.

Sadly, there are toxic people out there. There are many people out there who struggle to accept their fetish interests...and treat us feedees like trash because of it. But we have feelings too. And it hurts. It hurts a lot. 

It takes a lot to bring me down like this. Maybe it’s nearing my cycle or something, but damn my heart hurts tonight. I treat my following with the highest level of respect always...and 99% of the time I receive that same respect in return. But the monsters will always exist and that 1% will always sting just as bad.

I love you guys. Tomorrow’s a new day and I’m still the happiest I’ve ever been. Thank you for all you do for me ❤️

I am worthy. I deserve bliss. So do you. 

Oh that is just terrible, some people are just jerks.

I hope everything is a bit brighter tomorrow.

You are worthy and you deserve bliss. Don't let anyone dull your sparkle.