Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

1 hour ago, BBW Casey said:

Guys this is literally an XXL and it's skin tight. I bought it hoping to wear it tomorrow for mothers day but I cant breathe in it. I didn't realize how big I've truly gotten....oh my god. And to top it off I'm SO FULL right now. I might need one of you to come peel this dress off me

Great idea, but consider this -- stuffing yourself to the point where you burst out the dress. 

11 minutes ago, BBW Casey said:

I'll take some updated pics tomorrow for you guys! ❤️ i always forget about that thing LOL. But i have been noticing that it jiggles significantly more now!

Easy to forget when you're always sitting on it, I guess. 😜

8 hours ago, Turkeybellylover said:

Do you have any hobbies when you’re not eating or doing work for school?

I had this same question, only let's be real, there's probably not a time where she's NOT eating anymore. 😁

Do you have a fantasy in feedism or any other kink you haven't tried and want to?

2 hours ago, BBW Casey said:

WOAH that's hot........ way to turn me on! ;) 

It's wild because years ago, fit me would've been terrrrrified to end up the size i am now. *rubs gut* whoops ;) 

I think it's because fit you knew deep down that this is what she wanted and desired.

Glad we're turning you on with all this. Hope you're taking advantage of it -- because the way your gut's growing, it might not be long until you can't reach under there... 😮 

12 minutes ago, BBW Casey said:

The more you guys turn me on....the more I fill this big belly up. It's crazy I'll sit here and read through all of this and just get soaking wet, then next thing I know I'm stuffing myself. I'm so thankful you guys have helped me transform my life into a life where I can stay home and focus on my dreams and goals. All of which surround gaining and my body. 

And you're right, it's not far away! This belly is getting bigger by the second

It's a perfect circle to make you...a perfect circle. :D 

What are you gonna do when you can't reach anymore? 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Kenzo998 said:

Since I know your a Harry Potter fan, how about a clip of you pretending to be the fat lady of the Gryffindor common room, who’s just been frightened by the criminal Sirius Black, so you hide in another portrait in Hogwarts and panic eat until you realise that you have to get back in your portrait and act all dignified before anyone notices your gone. 

I like this -- another avenue might be a Hogwarts student who was once skinny and really mean and bullying, who got charmed into growing fatter.

9 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I've toyed with the idea of doing a fat Hermoine Granger kinda thing. Thoughts?

That could be fun -- something like Hermoine is reading a book in the Forbidden Section of the library, finds a spell that she thinks will expand her mind, but it expands her belly and her appetite instead. 

5 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Trying to fall asleep but all I want is to be hooked up to a wall funnel with heavy cream and cake batter and brownie batter and melted butter and cream cheese and ice cream being rapidly poured down my fat greedy gluttonous throat i have issues ok????? Lets grow me

I think this scenario is missing something...I know, a vibrating dildo or sybian, maybe even a butt plug in there too. Let's get you completely air-tight and stuffed in all your holes, as you do nothing but feed and cum and cum and eat until your brain melts from the pleasure...

For our new Feedee Friend, I just want to say hello and glad to hear you're exploring this side of yourself, and know that you can hardly find a better guide to this world than Casey. :)

To Casey, since you mentioned wanting to experiment with sex toys, that makes me wonder just what kind of sex toys do you have currently? 

You're such a weak, greedy fucking pig. Honestly, can you even turn down food at this point, no matter how stuffed you already are? Is there no limit to what depths you're willing to go, how big you're willing to become? What even goes through your head anymore that has nothing to do with being fed and being fucked? 

And to think you used to be an athlete, the envy of all your crossfit friends! You want to bet that they think about what you've become and work out even harder, just so they don't end up being such a food-addicted slob? I think we both know the answer to that.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/25/2020 at 9:37 AM, Curvage Casey said:

Fuck i love my big fat titties.... kinda wild how before I started gaining, I was BARELY a B cup. No clue what I am now...I don't wear bras. Hogs don't wear bras. My lingerie is always an XXL or 2X and the last bra I bought over a year ago with an E cup

I totally love the no bra, embrace the hog thing, though it would be cool to see just how much you've grown in the boob department. Maybe something like a bra that fits can help if you don't want to go out and act like you're shopping for one? :D 

After treating yourself like a fucking hog like that, you absolutely NEED to be shamed! Just think about what you did last night -- who does that? What kind of normal, rational human being ties their hands and feet together and dives head first into enough food for a party! I bet you haven't even cleaned yourself up yet, you're so caught up in your inner hog, why even bother right? 

Sort of makes me wonder what your friends would think if they saw you like this? Think they would look at you even more different than they do now? Or your family? 😮 

Just goes to show just how much the hog has taken over with you. Like, you might as well have the ears, nose and curly tail!

Very happy for you in terms of your degree -- you may have no willpower whatsoever when it comes to food, but your drive in terms of your education and achieving your dream job is mighty and awesome! :D 

Also, looking forward to this new video! While I more identify as a feeder, I do find a lot of appeal in terms of mutual gaining, and there isn't a lot of content in that realm.