Lardi B - Performer Jenn Whitlock's alter ego

thadrou90

When I first saw this post this post I thought she looked very much like a gal in a YouTube video posted on a WG channel that got removed. due to copyright violations. The video was titled "Angora's Weight Gain" After seeing the 2004 "before" photos I realized that she IS indeed, the same woman. She really put on a lot of weight over the last 14 years, and looks AWESOME!

• 3 months later...
On 3/20/2019 at 11:39 AM, thadrou90 said:

Here's hoping! I really wonder what her endgame is here. She had a career before the Lardi B shtick, and it's hard to imagine her wanting to do this forever, or even finding it marketable forever - even Cardi B's time will pass, and people have limited interest in a parody. I wonder if she's using this as a springboard to wider recognition that she'll drop once it's no longer useful.

Sorry to be so cynical. I do hope this lasts a long time!

Jenn was steadily gaining before she adopted the Lardi B persona. I think she's just a nice (musically talented) gal who likes to eat and is very body-positive about her larger size.