2 hours ago, KittyPiggy said:

So I already knew I was addicted to food - after this video though I think I may actually be addicted to fat itself. I love food, I love the tastes, the smells, the textures - but set aside from all of that now, I make most my food choices based on the calorie count. I want the fattest, dirtiest food filling my body - Processed foods, anything deep fried, drenched in butter, dripping in grease and drowning in melted cheese. Iโ€™m obsessed with how I look, how I feel, feeling out of breath from the smallest tasks and how much space I take up. Most my clothes do not fit anymore and the ones that do are really struggling. My bed is beginning to creak A LOT and Iโ€™m going to have to take the arms off my office chair to let my hips spill out to the sides. Iโ€™m living a dream and so totally obsessed ...

35C36877-FE5B-4EED-93A3-72FF0FABB7B2.jpeg

Yes ๐Ÿ˜ Youโ€™re looking amazing

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, KittyPiggy said:

I have seen so many girls posting in cow outfits on here recently and now I want one ๐Ÿ˜ข ๐Ÿฎย 

I think Iโ€™d look so cute!

Omg please, would love to see it! Maybe chugging heavy cream too, like in Cake Addict 4? ๐Ÿ˜