Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

Some nostalgia . . .

In Married . . . with Children, Kelly gains weight for a commercial and it all goes to her ass.  It's very poorly done, but in the nineties any wg video was news (at least to me). 

See 5:40. 

MWC - Live Nude Peg (2/2) Sub Español

I never watched The Nanny (seriously), but I remember happening upon this while flipping through the channels (also late nineties).  I think this was up on the old Curvage. 

See 1:05. 

The Nanny_finale 1. part 1

I find this German show most intriguing.

Apparently it was written by weight gain fetishists, as the stay is a scorned, chubby applicant to a job at some kind of health company is told she's too fat to work there, and then magically replaces her weight with that of the thin, anti-fat boss.  Probably aren't any actual weight gain sequences, but it's definitely worth a look.  I'll see what I can find.  Really, this sounds like a g-rated version of fully 80% of wg stories out there.

My high school and college German have failed me.

Es kommt noch dicker (It Gets Thicker)

I seems to be about a rather mean skinny boss who picks on one of her fat employees. Then through magic or something they switch. Now the boss is fat and the employee is thin. maybe?

Exceptionally good facial appliance. Not one of those doughy, bloated creepshows they seem to use here all the time.

Fat suit is pretty good, but it's a bit frumpy...better than a moo-moo though. Can't wait til someone is able to get this thing up. Looks very promising.

http://tvtotal.prosieben.de/tvtotal/videos/player/index.html?contentId=134035

Not an episode of Es kommt noch dicker, but an interview where the lead actress, Wolke Hegenbarth,wears the fat suit and makeup during. About halfway through they show a bit of the show. It worked for me here in the US.

thanks for finding that link...looks like the whole project was very well done, and I am really in awe of the facial work done here. Wish I spoke German. I think it's neat how she did the interview in the fat suit too.

I hope some savvy person figures out how to get this here soon.

I wonder if there were any American, or at least English-speaking members on the team. There were some distinctly English words, such as "body switch" used in the interview, and the plot reminds me rather of a Wilsom Barbers' story, just done in a lighter vein.

This site will tell you how to watch that show up above. YOU must have firefox to do so http://brokensecrets.com/2010/09/27/how-to-watch-blocked-internet-videos/ and then find a proxy Ip address for germany. THis a sweet show great weight and worth watching!

Thank you. Well i wasn't able to get it to work from using the firefox add-on, but i ended up trying the instructions from www.proxynova.com and got it to work. Same basic deal. I don't know why i couldnt get it to work with the add-on. If any one wants to know if it's working, when you go to google it should be in german (google.de).

But anyway, the first episode was nice. Didn't have any idea what they were saying, but you kind of get the idea. I thought they used the fat make up and suit well, and the use and editing of the fat double was nice. Second episode didn't have much. Though the first scene is at a plastic surgery exam room. That was nice. I'm assuming she was getting a consultation to get liposuction, but not knowing german, i don't know if she decided against it in the end. I'm assuming the third episode will be online soon, i think the forth one is airing this coming tues maybe. It looks like she is wearing a more fitted pants suit in the third episode (compared to what she wore in the first two which was a rather baggy pants suit), so i'm looking forward to that.

Maybe it will hit english speaking markets at some point and we can get subtitles soon.