Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

Comics, not movies/TV.   Little Dot, from when I was a kid. (Didn't like comics, but someone bought me a bunch). Her mom is going away and says "remember, while I'm gone, only eat foods I put a DOT on.  After Mom leaves, Little Dot looks at a cookie and says, "from above its a dot", same for pizza, burgers, shakes.  Mom comes back from her trip and now Dot is a dot herself.  Big and round.

1 hour ago, nebutori said:

So for the release date of New totally spies season is May 12th in France, no word yet when the American English version will air. I'm sure to go over the episodes originally in France and see if we get Passion Patties 2.0 or not. 

I'm fluent in French. Is there an announcement in that language? I could translate it.

6 hours ago, Borghen said:

I'm fluent in French. Is there an announcement in that language? I could translate it.

I was hearing the news in English, I don't know where there's news on episode plots, if there's an official site or Twitter or whatever. I'll send whatever I can to you

I thought that there would be sites that would have eng subbed versions of it, don't know where they would contain episode plots or where they would leak, I don't doubt someone will leak plots of episodes before they air. Just wondering if someone in these circles can tell us if any of the upcoming episodes is Passion Patties 2.0.

On 5/4/2024 at 8:28 AM, nebutori said:

So for the release date of New totally spies season is May 12th in France, no word yet when the American English version will air. I'm sure to go over the episodes originally in France and see if we get Passion Patties 2.0 or not. 

Let's see what fetishes this show will cater to this time.

16 hours ago, Karl90 said:

Let's see what fetishes this show will cater to this time.

As I have said repeatedly, modern animation tends to go for less transformation of the week type plots and less sexualized designs for women. We may get a BBW character or two or if we're really lucky get a Passion Patties sequel, all we can do is see what the new season is like and if we get a Passion Patties sequel or not. I don't want this board to be swears and death threats on the creators for not giving us what we want. Just calmly say no Passion Patties 2.0 and move on. 

4 hours ago, PT77 said:

That's... Awesome! 🤩 Even better than I expected.

Please, let there be an English version... Just the subtitles were enough! 🥹🙏🏻

3 hours ago, Borghen said:

That's... Awesome! 🤩 Even better than I expected.

Please, let there be an English version... Just the subtitles were enough! 🥹🙏🏻

English dub is guaranteed. They dub everything these days.

This is my favorite manga series, for obvious reasons, and I'm cautiously optimistic for the anime adaptation . I'm pretty sure I have all of the books so I could probably upload a ton of images from the manga if you guys wanted, but I don't know if it belongs in this thread or not. 

ezgif-7-09c9440314.thumb.gif.da0b49fabac47f907a360dbf69046cf4.gifAlso, her belly jiggles on the website. 

I wonder if the series can be a future creator's passion patties so to speak. If it can inspire more BBW anime/manga and characters. To see more BBW Ecchi would be awesome. 

4 hours ago, Complexityanonymous said:

This is my favorite manga series, for obvious reasons, and I'm cautiously optimistic for the anime adaptation . I'm pretty sure I have all of the books so I could probably upload a ton of images from the manga if you guys wanted, but I don't know if it belongs in this thread or not. 

ezgif-7-09c9440314.thumb.gif.da0b49fabac47f907a360dbf69046cf4.gifAlso, her belly jiggles on the website. 

We all know this manga you dont need to post anything.

19 hours ago, nebutori said:

As I have said repeatedly, modern animation tends to go for less transformation of the week type plots and less sexualized designs for women. We may get a BBW character or two or if we're really lucky get a Passion Patties sequel, all we can do is see what the new season is like and if we get a Passion Patties sequel or not. I don't want this board to be swears and death threats on the creators for not giving us what we want. Just calmly say no Passion Patties 2.0 and move on. 

Level-headed analysis right there. Expect the least and you'll be pleasantly surprised with almost anything.

Also I know we talk about it all the time but it really is hilarious/kind of awesome how just one episode of a kids show was just a formative experience for like thousands of our sexual developments🤣again, common knowledge by now but i think it's just funny and kind of tight that so many of us have that in common. I don't think I was That young the first time I watched it, but I remember rewinding the part with Clover struggling with/getting sucked in by the seatbelt over and over again, thinking, "why am I enjoying this so much?" lolol

2 hours ago, Xemnas13 said:

Idk if it's just the animation, but she looks fatter in the anime to me.

She is.

In the manga she only has some pudge; in the anime she's got a real paunch. 

5 hours ago, Xemnas13 said:

English dub is guaranteed. They dub everything these days.

Let's cross our fingers.

4 hours ago, Enigma67 said:

We all know this manga you dont need to post anything.

Who the hell is we all? I sure don’t. I want to see some highlights. I’m curious if there’s gaining or if she’s just fat. I understand if this isn’t the right thread, but don’t assume everyone knows what you know

1 hour ago, Boranji said:

Who the hell is we all? I sure don’t. I want to see some highlights. I’m curious if there’s gaining or if she’s just fat. I understand if this isn’t the right thread, but don’t assume everyone knows what you know

Chapter 13 gave us gaining, otherwise mostly fatties trying and failing to lose weight.