QueenB (Pretty.Young.Gainer)

Guest Ekatzeko

Just when I think that this thread couldn't possibly get any sexier than it already is, you go ahead post the most jaw dropping, blood pumping, mind melting set of pics of the most crazy hot girl around. God damn!!

the_wolf_by_dayzeehead-d4yfuzg_zps1eizykma.gif

Wow!! Looking amazing! When I first saw this thread I thought "she's cute, and I can't wait to see her chubby, but I doubt she will ever get fat."

Well, she's getting pretty close! Looking so damn good. How is she finding the gaining now? Is it hard work, or getting easier? Has her appetite grown and asserted itself? Looks like she's having no trouble!

Thanks for sharing as always!

I don't know if you guys have already replied to these questions (sorry if so) but, I can't remember it!. Was she into feederism (even unconsciously) before you told her about it? like, ever fantasized about gaining before that? How did she embrace it at first?

I just wanted to know how this amazing story started. Looks like she is really into it now and that's so hot. :)

Thank you all for the comments and encouragement!! Hearing back from everyone is big turn on for her, as well as an incredible motivator. She really does love to hear what everyone thinks about each new set.

When taking the "before" pics in the following posts I can remember thinking to myself "wow she has actually put on some weight!" Never really thought she would have already gained 60 lbs and be so eager to over double her weight. The eating continues to increase as well as her entire figure! one more week until she puts on that leopard costume :)

post-29955-14514107641776_thumb.jpg

post-29955-14514107650218_thumb.jpg

post-29955-14514107655862_thumb.png