ChubbyBunny160

Guest missybear

The few things that I have that still semi fit are on their last limbs... This is supposed to be a dress with the heart on the butt.. Except I make it look more like a shirt. Must be getting truly fat now... This thrills me ;)

[img width=267 height=611]http://www.curvage.org/forum/imageserver.php?id=378440;image

[glow=hotpink,2,300]Such a sexy pose![/glow]

Guest darkhotness

The left pic is from when she first started gaining. Obviously the right is from yesrtday. Enjoy!

WOW>> what a before and after picture !! that just made my whole weekend :)

Guest curiousparty

This thread is still simply the best one on this guilty pleasure haven. You're awesome. I know you're totally taken, as am I, and wish my sexy blonde former sorority GF of 5 yrs would develop an adorable soft chubby figure like you have. Unfortunately when I revealed my preferences to her and she was not very receptive and actually lost wieght. Oh well, a boy can dream thanks to you.

post-0-14513506627259_thumb.jpg

Guest Kenneth

:o look at them thighs, someones been alittle bit of a piggy....

Why cant we have the Victoria's Secret models look this good!!

I cant look at there catalogs cause i feel like I'm looking at 13 year old boys, maybe chubbybunny can show them girls a thing or too about picking up the fork a little more, not that chubbybunny has gained weight or anything...Err...well maybe ALITTLE bit of weight...Eerrrm....

Thanks For Posting!! Without women like you Curvage wouldn't be what is is!!!  ;)

Guest plumpfatdana

you are in the top 5!

...and always in the first #1 slot, far above the other 4!  No if, ands, or (big) butts about it :)