What're you listening to?

Guest Doobit

Guest Thiccprincess67

Crystal Castles kept is such a good sooooong!!!! The music video freaks my eyes out though when she's bouncing and they reverse it 😂 I am more into death metal and 60s rock than anything else but I love a bit of everything! 

On 4/23/2020 at 11:11 AM, Thiccprincess67 said:

Crystal Castles kept is such a good sooooong!!!! The music video freaks my eyes out though when she's bouncing and they reverse it 😂 I am more into death metal and 60s rock than anything else but I love a bit of everything! 

I'm big into death metal and other subgenres of extreme metal in general! what are some of your favorite death metal bands? 

I have been listening to Drawn and Quartered a lot recently as well as Mindly Rotten

Guest Thiccprincess67
49 minutes ago, Mr.E said:

I'm big into death metal and other subgenres of extreme metal in general! what are some of your favorite death metal bands? 

I have been listening to Drawn and Quartered a lot recently as well as Mindly Rotten

I love a bit of Norwegian death metal like burzum (more their old stuff tbh) and cattle decap, dying fetus, they're not death metal but there's this Ned Flanders metal band that I'm a bit obsessed with called Okilly Dokilly 😂  oh and love a bit of rings of saturn! 

6 hours ago, Thiccprincess67 said:

I love a bit of Norwegian death metal like burzum (more their old stuff tbh) and cattle decap, dying fetus, they're not death metal but there's this Ned Flanders metal band that I'm a bit obsessed with called Okilly Dokilly 😂  oh and love a bit of rings of saturn! 

Those are some quality bands you listed! Burzum is one of my favorite black metal bands. I also love Dying Fetus and Cattle Decap. Dying Fetus was one of the first bands that got me into brutal death metal actually.

The buzzsaw guitar tone on this album is like my favorite thing in music.

Guest Thiccprincess67
13 minutes ago, Mr.E said:

Those are some quality bands you listed! Burzum is one of my favorite black metal bands. I also love Dying Fetus and Cattle Decap. Dying Fetus was one of the first bands that got me into brutal death metal actually.

The buzzsaw guitar tone on this album is like my favorite thing in music.

Dude this is my fav album!!