Maria Alive: Going from vegan fit girl to thick curvy and beyond!

I'm beyond thrilled to see you here on Curvage! I've been watching your videos on YouTube for a while now and have always been really impressed with the quality content you produce!  You look absolutely stunning with the added weight! :wub:  I especially enjoyed hearing about what motivated you to gain - you can never post too many "skinny/before" pics lol - they are great for documenting your progress and seeing how far you've come since you first started! It is going to be such an honor & joy to be able to watch you gain even more over time and achieve your future goals & milestones. It doesn't matter how slowly or quickly you gain, btw - the most important thing is to enjoy the journey.

1 hour ago, Maria Alive said:

@lasershark Sadly not, I still eat as much plantbased as I can but I wasn't able to gain past 154 lbs on a vegan diet. Especially when I had to exclude soy products. 

Yeah, it's a lot more challenging to gain as a vegan. Full fat dairy products make it so much easier! 

Looking gorgeous in that pic! Is that a plate of pasta on your desk? Even just seeing you sitting next to a plate of food is hot;-)

• 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, abe2747` said:

Holy shit. Because of your height and the small size of your torso, you’re gonna look so big and round when you gain more weight 

That's what I was thinking! I'm so excited to see what you'll look like at 200 lbs. I think if you do measurements as you gain, you can get a sense of what areas are growing the most which can give an idea of the shape you may end up having - but surprises are equally wonderful:)

8 hours ago, Maria Alive said:

- definitely getting softer and bigger though~! and that's what I'm so curious about, when do you go from thick, to chubby, to eventually...BBW status <3 - I've seen a lot of discussion of when that is. I personally always thought beyond 200lbs but correct me if I'm wrong. 

It depends on your height and body fat distribution. If you look at these photos at My Body Gallery, you'll notice that the women are all the same height as you and some of them look pretty chubby at 200 lbs, while others don't. I've always found that so fascinating:)

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Maria Alive said:

Wow, now I feel stupid :P Well..ehh it's on almost all my socials. This was my 5th YouTube account..I'm kinda done trying for today. 

I think it was the masturbation clip at the end - way too hot for YT lol