Curvy Girlfriends Growing Belly and Ass

Guest Djffjd

First post, been lurking since 2012. My girlfriend has been eating what she wants lately and I have loved playing with her expanding belly and jiggly ass. 

We wanted to share her curves with you and see what you think. I've been trying to convince her that people LOVE curvy girls these days and she looks good

We will be updating and keeping up with this thread and taking many more pictures. We would love to see your feedback or requests! :)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Guest Djffjd
14 minutes ago, mischnickde said:

That is a wonderful, sexy, soft, bulging belly! Has it grown a lot lately?

Yes it has gotten softer and round. Makes a great pillow

Guest Djffjd

Playing with her belly a lot tonight :)

She wants to start making/selling videos of all kinds. Belly plays, eating, masturbation, etc. 

I have been trying to decide which website to use to do that

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Guest Djffjd
On October 6, 2017 at 9:32 PM, Jazzman said:

What is the whole story of you two? How much does she weigh and how tall? If you've been here for 5 years you are like-minded with most here.It would be interesting to hear about how she became so beautiful. Her figure is amazing. 

She is 5'4 and currently 179lbs. We worked together at a video store and hung out a few times. One time she asked me to rub her back for her so she could relax, and she LOVES body rubs. So I did, and we were both really into it. At first it was just on the outside of her shirt but she let me go under her shirt, and she took her bra off so it would be more comfortable. I was sitting behind her with my hands going up and down her back and sides feeling her soft body and skin, while her big ass was basically hanging off the chair into my lap. My hands were grazing the sides of her boobs and belly and butt but i wasn't grabbing them out of respect. In my head I was VERY aroused as you can imagine, and little did I know so was she and i continued to rub her body for hours. 

A day or two later we had talked about it and both admitted how much we enjoyed that moment and both thought about it sexually at the time. I was a virgin and she knew that and it made her very intrigued. We had joked and messed around with the idea of hooking up but she was wary of it because of personal reasons but I constantly kept asking her for weeks to have sex with me until she gave in. I told her I wanted to lose my virginity to her. At one point I said to her "quit fucking with me and just fuck with me" and that sealed her fate. Now shes addicted to me. We have been together 7 months :). She is an incredible lover and will do anything and she loves to swallow.

She knew for a long time I am into big girls, weight gain, bellies, etc. and that was cool with her because she loves bellies too so she understood but she had no idea the extent of the fetish or the type of content people spent money on. She has had very low self esteem for a while but I kept explaining to her how much people adored bodies like hers and big bellies etc. but its hard for her to believe people would actually like her body, she doesn't feel sexy at all. So i showed her Curvage and told her people would love her body so she was down to post pictures and get feedback. And now she wants to start making videos and selling picture sets. 

She is not actively trying to gain a lot of weight on purpose. Just going with the flow and eating what she wants. She has gained probably 15-20lbs since we met and she is still self conscious but enjoying the way her growing boobs look with her belly.

Guest dudeyo1985
On 10/8/2017 at 6:23 PM, Djffjd said:

"We worked together at a video store and hung out a few times."

I love a good backstory. But I found a plot hole that I can't ignore...

A video store??! One hasn't existed in almost 10 years! LOL

Just kidding of course. Well.. about the plot hole part. Keep enjoying each other both of you. 

Also...

A VIDEO STORE? WHAT??

19 hours ago, dudeyo1985 said:

I love a good backstory. But I found a plot hole that I can't ignore...

A video store??! One hasn't existed in almost 10 years! LOL

Just kidding of course. Well.. about the plot hole part. Keep enjoying each other both of you. 

Also...

A VIDEO STORE? WHAT??

There is a reputable one around here with multiple locations called Family Video. But ya its like the only one left in existence, and probably not for long

4 hours ago, Djffjd said:

There is a reputable one around here with multiple locations called Family Video. But ya its like the only one left in existence, and probably not for long

BREAKING NEWS

THIS JUST IN:

Relics of an ancient civilization thought to be lost and gone forever have been located once again.  Stay tuned for to-the-minute updates as they arrive.  Back to you, Wolf.