Hey there!  It is great to see you on Curvage.  However, I noticed that all of those pictures are ones which you have previously posted over on another website (which for some reason we are not allowed to name on here), so if I may ask, could you please post a new picture unique to Curvage so that we know you are actually Gia and not some guy reposting her pictures?  Thank you and welcome.

Guest lion_1991
1 hour ago, Mike Rotch said:

Hey there!  It is great to see you on Curvage.  However, I noticed that all of those pictures are ones which you have previously posted over on another website (which for some reason we are not allowed to name on here), so if I may ask, could you please post a new picture unique to Curvage so that we know you are actually Gia and not some guy reposting her pictures?  Thank you and welcome.

1. Say pics as another site

2. Not writing any introduction about yourself

...not looking good for this being Gia

4 hours ago, Mike Rotch said:

3 hours ago, lion_1991 said:

1. Say pics as another site

2. Not writing any introduction about yourself

...not looking good for this being Gia

This image is definitely not on the other  site .camtemp.thumb.jpg.98e18244f79e8ceb62a6cb1d58641505.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

If it's a manipulation, it's a pretty good one.  The "free" hand, directly in front of her gut, doesn't appear to be at all distorted or warped.  The quality is pretty low, and it even looks to possibly be a screencap from a video(black bar at bottom).  Since we've seen much clearer and higher res shots of her with the same belly except larger, I'll cautiously wager that it's legit.

IMG_1587.JPG

Gia123 is new here among us so i don't think she will start by cheating with us and why would she do that ? and only on one pic ?

no, i think i have to give a chance to this lady to show me how great & beautiful she is really :)