gg23 - Check out my growing belly

Guest gg23

Guest preferfatwomen

I love the weight gain photo progression that you have been sharing, I hope you keep it up and enjoy every moment of it. I do have one request if you are willing, I would love to see some before and after images of your face from when you were thin to when you were 215 the first time to several from the last 8 months or so. I am sure your face has been changing and it would be very interesting to see these changes. Thanks again for sharing and congratulations on the pregnancy.

Guest gg23

Thank you all so much for all your comments! I've been busy on vacation! I just weighed though and I'm now 235. Getting bigger everyday!

Guest gg23

My husband's aunt saw pictures of me at 180 and kept commenting how thin I was (implying I'm quite fat now) and asking if I was going to lose all the weight once I had the baby.

I'm not and plan on getting even fatter.

@gg23 I love how eager you are to get fat! It'll be amazing to see you outgrow your maternity clothes once you're fat enough.

How has your pregnancy gone so far? It sounds like you're really enjoying yourself but has the doctor told you yet to back off on the weight gain?

What have been the best parts of being pregnant? And would you recommend it to others?

I have a fun idea for a game. We all guess how much weight you can gain from the time you give birth until you are able to become pregnant again. Hopefully, this encourages you to eat more :)

Guest gg23
19 hours ago, polkvision said:

@gg23 I love how eager you are to get fat! It'll be amazing to see you outgrow your maternity clothes once you're fat enough.

How has your pregnancy gone so far? It sounds like you're really enjoying yourself but has the doctor told you yet to back off on the weight gain?

What have been the best parts of being pregnant? And would you recommend it to others?

I have a fun idea for a game. We all guess how much weight you can gain from the time you give birth until you are able to become pregnant again. Hopefully, this encourages you to eat more :)

Nope, my doctor hasn't said a word about my weight gain at all. 

The best part of being pregnant is how much I can eat now, I'm hungry all the time. Only if you are ready for a kid or want to be a surrogate to someone else. This is the fastest I've ever gained.

@gg23 Have you picked up any new weight gain tricks since you've become preggo that you'll carry over into regular life or is it more of just eating endlessly? 

Would you surrogate just so you could keep getting fatter? 

How are you keeping track of your gaining? Are you measuring your belly?

Sorry for all the questions. I'm just a big fan :)

On 7/7/2017 at 7:42 PM, polkvision said:

@gg23 Have you picked up any new weight gain tricks since you've become preggo that you'll carry over into regular life or is it more of just eating endlessly? 

Would you surrogate just so you could keep getting fatter? 

How are you keeping track of your gaining? Are you measuring your belly?

Sorry for all the questions. I'm just a big fan :)

Pretty much just eating endlessly! 

I would consider it, though I plan to have at least two more b**s so that should help.

ive just been weighing every week!

I think that's cute that you think that you've got pregnancy tits now....wait a few more months! You aren't going to believe how much bigger they are going to swell up! I'm hoping for double what you've got now!! I bet I'm not that far off either...