My Beautiful Girlfriend

Guest dh205hd
41 minutes ago, Steve117 said:

I'll try and upload some pics later, she wants to gain about 20 pounds and see how it goes from there, anyone know any fatty foods to feed her to  help her belly grow?

I myself take 2 cans of heavy whipped cream daily? And the effect is amazing ??

Guest dh205hd
27 minutes ago, Steve117 said:

We may have to try that! What other fatty foods does you diet consist of?

A lot of sweets and choclate. And of course fatty foods, the more fat, the better? Just keep her belly stuffed all Day long and exspecially before she goes to sleep??

Tonight she ate a big supper with lots of carbs, (always making sure her belly stays full of course!), She asks me to feed her snack cakes before bed time and kiss and rub her tummy goodnight now :)

She's new to the whole feedee/stuffer thing so I'm trying to make her as self confidence as possible 

Heres a few pics from earlier today !

IMG_0362.JPG

IMG_0367.JPG

IMG_0370.JPG

IMG_0372.JPG

IMG_0375.JPG

IMG_0382.JPG

IMG_0383.JPG

IMG_0389.JPG

IMG_0392.JPG

IMG_0407.JPG

IMG_0409.JPG

She's really been wanting to pig out lately, after dinner I asked if she wanted to ride around town with me and get a few things, and the way back she makes me stop by Taco Bell and gets 3 tacos, two burritos, and a potato griller, and aks for a 12 pack of cinnamon bites after that! I'm thinking all this food is really gonna show off before long 

Heres a few pics after tonight's stuffing :D

IMG_0412.JPG

IMG_0413.JPG

IMG_0415.JPG

IMG_0416.JPG

Guest dh205hd
50 minutes ago, Steve117 said:

She's really been wanting to pig out lately, after dinner I asked if she wanted to ride around town with me and get a few things, and the way back she makes me stop by Taco Bell and gets 3 tacos, two burritos, and a potato griller, and aks for a 12 pack of cinnamon bites after that! I'm thinking all this food is really gonna show off before long 

Heres a few pics after tonight's stuffing :D

Wow?? you two do a very very great job??? Keep on going?? she has developed an adorable round potbellie ??

2 hours ago, dh205hd said:

Wow?? you two do a very very great job??? Keep on going?? she has developed an adorable round potbellie ??

I know, she is starting to get stretch marks all over from overstuffing herself, she told me last night that she wanted me to start stuffing her belly more often like that ?

I cant wait for her potbelly to really start showing ?

I need to boost my girlfriends confidence level on the ways she looks, she loves to stuff her belly for me and she likes the way it feels, but when she looks in the mirror she thinks she not the "ideal" image for a woman. Even though in my eyes she's gorgeous. She wants to gain weight, but at the same time she thinks its unattractive to look fat, I told her she looks amazing no matter what size she is, I just want her to feel better about herself 

If Anybody has any advice that'd be great!

Guest Dasjiveturke
40 minutes ago, Steve117 said:

I need to boost my girlfriends confidence level on the ways she looks, she loves to stuff her belly for me and she likes the way it feels, but when she looks in the mirror she thinks she not the "ideal" image for a woman. Even though in my eyes she's gorgeous. She wants to gain weight, but at the same time she thinks its unattractive to look fat, I told her she looks amazing no matter what size she is, I just want her to feel better about herself 

You're a fortunate fellow, and if she's happy just make sure she never feels like your whole relationship is based around feeding/wg. Keep treating her right and have fun together. If she's content in your relationship then she will probably happily gain weight. Introduce her to what turns you on gradually, and it will be smooth sailing. Also don't drive her nuts asking for photos all the time, she should feel confident and excited to take photos. 

Keep up the great work!

3 hours ago, Steve117 said:

Sometimes it's just a matter of taking it slow. Gaining a lot of weight really fast can be a shock because it contradicts a relatively well-established self-image. Maybe if it wasn't such a drastic change she wouldn't feel as much dysphoria.

Thank you guys for the advice, makes me stop and think since she is still new to it all, but it's really exciting finally having your fantasy come to life, but I just need to take it gradually. I've been on this site for quite some time now so it's really a dream come true. She is kinda camera shy because of her self image, she still lets me take pics of her though. I don't have to force her to eat anything because  by the time I'm thinking it's time for her to eat desert, she yells "babe go get me an ice cream!". And she eats a pretty good bit already, like twice of what I eat.... so I'll continue to update our progress throughout this awesome experience. 

The advice is very much appreciated!!

I'm always a big fan of rewarding a woman who's doing something you like, as in stuffing herself. Reward her with something immediate, like a foot rub, back rub or eating her out (so as not to jostle the full belly).

Last night she had a a huge supper, and then afterwards we go to a friends house and she eats two slices of pizza there....after we leave she tells me order her a large m&m blizzard from Dairy Queen (her favorite place). Then when we got home she made me heat up a burrito because she was still hungry, I rubbed her belly with lotion to soothe because I could feel how tight and stuffed she was. Afterwards I went down on her ?  So you can say she went to bed happy and full ??

IMG_0425.JPG

IMG_0404.JPG

IMG_0427.PNG

IMG_0428.JPG

IMG_0436.JPG

IMG_0437.JPG

IMG_0439.PNG

IMG_0441.PNG

Guest dh205hd
7 hours ago, Steve117 said:

Last night she had a a huge supper, and then afterwards we go to a friends house and she eats two slices of pizza there....after we leave she tells me order her a large m&m blizzard from Dairy Queen (her favorite place). Then when we got home she made me heat up a burrito because she was still hungry, I rubbed her belly with lotion to soothe because I could feel how tight and stuffed she was. Afterwards I went down on her ?  So you can say she went to bed happy and full ??

Very great job?? Keep on going??

Yesterday we went I the store and I asked her to get all her favorite snacks that she wanted, my mistake though ? She filled the buggy with all kinds of sweets, 70$ worth actually, but I didn't mind paying for it. She has been eating the fuck out of some food the pas couple days, and I love to watch her belly grow, when we first got together she wore size 13 pants and a XL tee, now she's in Size 17 pants, and the 2XL she wears now is starting to get too tight on her, i don't even ask her to eat anything, she just takes it upon herself to pig out like she's always wanted. It turns her on so much when I kiss all over her tummy ? I know by the way she's been eating lately she has no problem with putting on weight, so here a a few pics for you guys 

IMG_0455.JPG

IMG_0452.JPG

IMG_0456.JPG

IMG_0459.JPG

IMG_0460.JPG

IMG_0462.JPG