Former belly model aka xSixelanomlasx

Guest wd44

241 pounds, but full body video :o

She looks soooo delicious, those thighs are heavenly  ;D  And to think she used to be 12 pounds heavier than this just a month or so ago, but didn't document it  :P 

She looks incredible! It's too bad she doesn't see it.  I mean, really, how many people have to tell her how great she looks with the added weight before she loses her obsession with getting thin. She obviously has curvy genes and should surrender to them-she'd be a lot happier.

Guest sixelavenom

Hey! of course i'm not here to be an asshole to you guys like i use to before, but i don't mind sharing things that are appreciated hence my return to Youtube.

Here are my latest vids!

i'm also down to show pics but only in my undies :P

This doesn't sound normal, but just accept it!

http://youtu.be/g2WX_SoXQSU

Guest hrlnvkng

Such a beautiful girl, and so adorkably cute as well from what little hints of personality I've seen :-)

Don't be so hard on yourself, you look great, and seem to have a good head on your shoulders, stop thinking too much and just roll with it :-)

Guest Kenneth

I don't know why she wants to loose weight...

you cant tell me any guy would turn down that woman, DAMN just look at those hips, makes me wanna shoot gentleman's jelly just looking at her....

Guest sixelavenom

I don't know why she wants to loose weight...

you cant tell me any guy would turn down that woman, DAMN just look at those hips, makes me wanna shoot gentleman's jelly just looking at her....

and that's why i want to lose weight because men just look at me as a sexual object.

and that's why i want to lose weight because men just look at me as a sexual object.

Regardless of the reason you got into modeling, the very nature of what you did was Risque. You caught the attention of many people including "men" that are attracted to a very curvy beautiful woman such as yourself.  It's true that some could be more respectful about what they say about you or just keep it to themselves but, men are visual creatures and you gave us a lot to see. thank you by the way. My girlfriend caught me watching one of your youtube videos and now she believes me when I say she is one thick sexy woman and I can't keep my hands off of her. so yeah, you did me a great service. oh and more than likely the crass comments you get are from teenage boys discovering that they have a tumescent phallus  for the first time. you're a really attractive woman aesthetically but if losing weight makes you feel like less of a Steatopygous  Hottentot woman  on display in England then do it if it makes you happy.     

You would be seen as a sexual object no matter how much your weight is by some men.

Do you have a job, any skills or hobbies? Things you are proud of? You are indeed able to lose weight, perhaps all the weight you want to lose, I just said that if you want to keep your weight down, you may be doing it slow.

I also said good health is more important than good looks, even if you can have both if you are lucky, and that's what you seem to have.

Also don't think your future 150 pound body would look the same as your past one, especially if you lose it fast. You aged, so be prepared to loose belly skin, wrinckles and other things more important like loss of fertility, anemia, osteoporosis at 40, becoming sick easily and so on. If you do a too strict diet, you won't enjoy even a normal meal. Chefbellyhammock compared you to the Hottentot woman exhibed in Europe because of her huge butt. That said, their language is very interesting. What are your origins by the way? Do you think someone who wants to know your cultural background is objectifying you?