Taylor Townsend, Top Seed in world Junior Tennis, too fat to be sponsored byUSTA

tibbers

Guest I don't fucking care about
2 hours ago, Dr. Feeder said:

What bullshit. She's not that big. There are no extra health risks at that size, especially at her level of fitness! USTA is more interested in the image than the sport.

Hahahaha, hahaha, haha, ha. Oh man, thanks for that. I needed a good laugh.

On 9/11/2012 at 2:55 PM, Guest AbeVanHelsing said:

Oh yeah, she's clearly out of shape, that's why she's the topped ranked player in her age group in the fucking world  ::)  This is total bullshit, I'd investigate defecting to another country that wouldn't treat its top ranked player like some fat couch potato.

Anyway, she's got great thighs  :thumbsup:

she's has some extra pooch. actually quite a lot for a profession athlete. But she's really really strong! Lots of muscles behind that frame. She

Guest shegotfat
On 30/5/2014 at 8:35 AM, sgusarm said:

The awkward moment when the young hotshot athlete is a lot fatter than the older interviewer. "How are you liking Texas?" She starts talking about food. She sort of makes some half-assed attempts to suck her belly in so she can look like some resemblance of a professional athlete but she can't really be bothered. I don't think Zina Garrison will be the best person to advise her on diet. She's literally obese!

3 hours ago, shegotfat said:

The awkward moment where the young hotshot athlete is a lot fatter than the older interviewer. "How are you liking Texas?" She starts talking about food. She sort of makes some half-assed attempts to suck her belly in so she can look like some resemblance of aa professional athlete but she can't really be bothered. I don't think Zina Garrison will be the best person to advise her on diet. She's literally obese!

Yeah you can see her face in the beginning trying to suck in but then just gives up basically

Guest shegotfat
4 minutes ago, Doomsdat123 said:

Yeah you can see her face in the beginning trying to suck in but then just gives up basically

Lol yeah, you can literally see her struggle for breath. Then she realizes she's going to pass out so instead she decides to put her hands in front of her belly, but as soon as she starts talking about food she gets excited and forgets about it all!

5 hours ago, shegotfat said:

The awkward moment when the young hotshot athlete is a lot fatter than the older interviewer. "How are you liking Texas?" She starts talking about food. She sort of makes some half-assed attempts to suck her belly in so she can look like some resemblance of a professional athlete but she can't really be bothered. I don't think Zina Garrison will be the best person to advise her on diet. She's literally obese!

MacGregor Park. I know exactly where that is. I spent so many days of my youth there.

No wonder she's thick. She's one of those juicy H-town chicks.

And the Zina Garrison advice may indeed be something out of that movie, The Bronze. Fatten up the apprentice out of jealousy...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...