Very nice update. I hope your confidence will inspire other women in mexico to be okay with their fat bodies or even skinny girls to wanna pork up hehe. You definitely have been gaining rapidly. It really shows in your thighs, ass, and giant gut. I loved your booty vid so much and it's been incredible to watch your journey so far. Im sure you are on course to hitting 150 kg by end of summer or end of year 🐷🐷🐷🀀

God you are such a pig! Look at that uniform that your big porky gut is about to burst open and your ass is spilling out of. You are supposed to be the perfect vision of health for your patients, but instead you are the total opposite. You are always taking extra breaks, hitting up the faculty cafe snacking and chugging soda burping like a total pig. Some people have even claimed that they saw you taking bites of coworker's lunches when they weren't around. I swear you spend more time at the vending machine stuff your face than checking on your patients. I bet you even eat the meals of your patients you are so greedy. Your belly and ass jiggles like the jello you serve them. Its a good thing you get paid well to fill your well fed porky frame because with the way you eat, Im sure your grocery bill is high. Pretending you are pregnant when patients ask you because your gut is so big, but the only thing you are expecting is more pounds on your porky frame. All those donuts add to your dough gut and big dough butt and you're never gonna stop because you are destined to be a helplessly gluttonous hog who will forever be on a see food diet. As a matter of fact, isn't it about time for your third lunch break? 🐷🐷🐷

• 6 months later...

Wow this is a hot and sexy photoset! My fave pics are of your fat butt spreading and squishing on the edge of the pool table, and also your pics leaning back squishing your gut 🐷🐷🐷😁.  It would be a hot idea for a future video to see you play pool and for every game you lose or maybe ever ball you loose, you have to eat or chug something. Maybe hot dogs, burgers or tacos? Or possibly beers or cokes. Just a suggestion :)

• 2 weeks later...