Plumpers Paradise

Rachel looks more gorgeous on each new pics set !

Brutenga, you're definitely a damn lucky fellow  ;)

Can't wait for the results of Xmas meals

Lots of nice things for both of you

Agree with each word !! Not least the expected result from the xmas meals...  :thumbsup:

I looked at each and every picture in the last posts!! And it was nice... So nice... 8)

Guest Professor Aronnax

Look at that awesome body!  It's a Christmas miracle!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

wow!!! thank yooouuu miss plumper! christmas came early this year! And the holiday season has treated her well so she says! I didn't even have a chance to get my hands on her and she has already worked on her already georgous figure! She finally told me how much she weighs and quite frankly i'm very excited and also...I feel like teasing you all! perhaps if you'd like to guess...how about I promise to tell after the new year  ;)

You're looking great!  I really like the photo of you in clothes (T-shirt and pants).  It shows how you're just bulging out of everything.  :)

Guest Professor Aronnax

It's a Christmas miracle!  Beautiful photos!  Thanks for making this a plumper lovers paradise.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: