Plumpers Paradise

We actually did set up an account and I tried sharing it on ff, but they yelled at me idk how to share the list on here. Can anyone help?

ff are super super super strict in terms of not allowing wishlists or other (how they see it) attempts to advertise. That seems to be their #1 rule. When you're paysite f. ex. you're not even allowed to use your paysite model name there, you must use a different one - just to give you an idea. The only ads they're allowing there are the ones you pay for.

Guest xjulianx

We actually did set up an account and I tried sharing it on ff, but they yelled at me idk how to share the list on here. Can anyone help?

I know some people post it on their youtubes, websites and other blogs.

Your opinion stinks!!! j/k  ;D they're all good to me. I gotta say tho we're having a lot of fun! and not to gross anyone out but the love making is incredible! being able to grab at all those soft fleshy parts is literally a dream come true for me  :). I digress, perhaps maybe we can do a another video thats a bit longer and that shows all her flab jiggling and what-not. I just have to think about ideas or more so, how the video will be executed. You know tho old walking down the hallway, struggling in and out of clothes, standing there with her jiggling and playing with her fatty bits. lol then there's that and location of the house and lighting! so many possiblities! haha i'm a stickler for quality what can I say? But we'll figure something out but I promise no absolute time frame tho but i will try to make it happen. Perhaps you guys can shoot some ideas to help the process along!

I know what you mean about the love making, it really is incredible to make love to a woman that has curves like that. It just make you all the more passionate (and belive me I could have used a more detailed description).

Guest Professor Aronnax

Is it me or is that beauty getting a little chubby?    ;) :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I'm going to be honest, in the pictures where Plumper looked nude but had ladies panties on, I was extremely disappointed. I really want to see Plumper full frontal, with nothing to hide! Then again, this is my perverted side talking. Then again (again), my normal side is letting my perverted side type. I'm conflicted. I want pussy shots. No I don't. Yes I do. Shit's about to get real. *Slaps himself* *Other hand punches his head*

I'm going to be honest, in the pictures where Plumper looked nude but had ladies panties on, I was extremely disappointed. I really want to see Plumper full frontal, with nothing to hide! Then again, this is my perverted side talking. Then again (again), my normal side is letting my perverted side type. I'm conflicted. I want pussy shots. No I don't. Yes I do. Shit's about to get real. *Slaps himself* *Other hand punches his head*

Please control yourself!