Anonymous College Gainer

Guest stang0909

What weight do you want to see ACG gain to?  

4,747 members have voted

1. 1. What weight do you want to see ACG gain to?

• Over 180

I have a bit of photos that show my face and 10+ videos of my face/voice.

I try to keep a very limited amount of people from knowing my identity. Unfortunately, having 'a club' is one of the best ways I've been able to keep safe.

Again, I've had issues in the past with my real life clashing with this one. And now, with my career at stake, its especially risky for me to publically share my identity. =/

Anyways. I weighed in at 158 last night, and that is after three days of moving (so not much eating). I'm happy to say that I still am as chubby as ever. =]

-ACG

See I don't understand this. My girlfriend weighs 150 at 5'9 and is relatively thin looking, whereas you look great (not that my gf doesn't look great but I digress). Weight is fucking weird

Thanks for that comparison shot! =D

I've been finding as much work as I can. I start this week. I bought some new clothes for the job, I'll have to update you all on my current shape.

=] I think we're all quite curious wheather your shape has changed within the last month

-ACG

• 4 weeks later...

I've taken some pictures of some of my tight 'teacher' clothes. I bought them at the beginning of this year, and I already need a new set. =/

I hope to have them up within the next couple of weeks. I'm going camping this weekend. =]

A preview though:

I do believe I'm in love.

I've taken some pictures of some of my tight 'teacher' clothes. I bought them at the beginning of this year, and I already need a new set. =/

I hope to have them up within the next couple of weeks. I'm going camping this weekend. =]

A preview though:

If the preview is any indication this going to be one awesome set. :)

Brilliant example of a small girl gaining weight to get big. Total inspiration to all of us who started out that way, have been there and who are still going. Brilliant weight gain over the years, definitely the aim for myself. Completely a fan!!!!

A preview though:

Wow, that pic is awesome!  Can't wait to see the rest of them!  :thumbsup:

A preview though:

When I see this shot I am tensed how your development goes on. Love your picture sets and looking forward to enjoying the next

A preview though:

Love the bottle of beer and bag of chips sitting on the nightstand. One can understand how the new-ish clothes might be tight!

Love the bottle of beer and bag of chips sitting on the nightstand. One can understand how the new-ish clothes might be tight!

Unfortunately its not just the beer and chips. I have to eat about 3,500 calories a day for a few days to see any kind of improvement. I have a slightly higher metabolism than I think my body should have.

Here are some pictures from the set. =]

I hope all of you are enjoying your Halloween week. I'm sure I'll get plenty of candy, so don't worry. =P

-ACG

post-5278-14513389510362_thumb.jpg

post-5278-14513389525671_thumb.jpg

post-5278-14513389528406_thumb.jpg

post-5278-14513389531332_thumb.jpg

post-5278-14513389532645_thumb.jpg

post-5278-1451338953428_thumb.jpg