Kim KardASShian

Iadmirefitandcurvy

Guest sum1wun

Really don't understand the vitriol in some of these threads. If you're not attracted to the women in them then don't waste your time shaming others that are.

And for what it's worth, 130 pounds isn't exactly skinny for her height. She's pretty much in her ideal range.

29 minutes ago, sum1wun said:

Really don't understand the vitriol in some of these threads. If you're not attracted to the women in them then don't waste your time shaming others that are.

And for what it's worth, 130 pounds isn't exactly skinny for her height. She's pretty much in her ideal range.

She'll get it all back come next pregnancy...and we know for sure she's trying for another one, she already thought she was preg again just a couple of weeks ago.

Next time I really do expect she'll hit the 200-pound mark....*sighs* :wub:

Guest sum1wun
On ‎6‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 6:24 PM, zachi said:

What's the 46" measurement from? I didn't see any reference to it in the article. Did she mention it on her twitter or something?

9 minutes ago, Xgp15a said:

Apparently she's gained a few pounds after her recent vacation... but, alas no pictures and already "hitting the gym hard" to work it off.... age will catch up with her eventually

It definitely will...but before that happens I want her to have another couple of pregnancies...each one makes her ass that little bit bigger that she can never seem to work or diet off ;)

• 2 weeks later...