Kim KardASShian

Iadmirefitandcurvy

Guest AirJordanFan93

I think she looked her prettiest here face wise.

yeah that's probably 2007-2008 before she had all that shit injected into her face

Guest AirJordanFan93

Wait!  She has a face!!!!  let's face it, she ain't famous for her face ;)  That has to be the most pics of Kim posted without showing booty.  :)

yeah probably. You think for someone who is famous for her ass she would be showing it off even with all her pregnancy weight still. She did seem to wear a lot of figure hugging dresses during her pregnancy that showed off how big her ass was.

Only found one pic that showed anything at all....

For some odd reason none of my photo-sharing accounts will work.  I even tried resetting the passwords!  Aarrggh!  So all we get is this crappy tiny thumbnail.

Here is the site with the gallery if anyone else wants to post a better shot;

http://omg.yahoo.com/photos/kim-and-kourtney-shopping-in-la--1329419698-slideshow/

post-6369-14513375725059_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest AirJordanFan93

Jeez. It's rare that a woman has a kid and comes out looking like THAT

well she spent like 2 months in hiding probably working out 10 hours a day

well she spent like 2 months in hiding probably working out 10 hours a day

More common than you think.

But, after pregnancy, the body is forever changed in some ways. Like rib cage widening. Her chest is so wide now that there's a big divide between her boobs. I would say she's going to be closer to hourglass and less pear shaped from now on.

Before:

kim_kardashian_03_wenn3907941.jpg?w=500

kanye-cannes-5.jpg

After:

article-2440991-1875282300000578-402_306x710.jpg

Kim+Kardashian+Kim+Kardashian+Heads+Lunch+AYKc5tfZfNkl.jpg

Guest AirJordanFan93

More common than you think.

But, after pregnancy, the body is forever changed in some ways. Like rib cage widening. Her chest is so wide now that there's a big divide between her boobs. I would say she's going to be closer to hourglass from this point on.

didnt she technically always have an hour glass figure so shes just gonna be wider than she was before

didnt she technically always have an hour glass figure so shes just gonna be wider than she was before

I think she was considered more pear before, but always has been close to both, and always will be. Just a slight change in proportions. Will be closer to true hourglass in the future. But for now, her chest is even bigger than her hips...until the boobs go back to normal.

Guest AirJordanFan93

I think she was considered more pear before, but always has been close to both, and always will be. Just a slight change in proportions. Will be closer to true hourglass in the future. But for now, her chest is even bigger than her hips...until the boobs go back to normal.

hud I'd always heard hour glass before but I guess it makes no difference now if she's gotten wider.

Guest AirJordanFan93

Highlighted hair? Bronzed skin? Dark lipstick? Cleavage spreading dress?

Beyoncé?

it has to be his influence on her. I remember she tried blonde hair in 2009 and she only kept it for two weeks it never suited her at all. He just wants to be like Jay Z so why not turn your woman who pretty much shares a similar figure to Beyoncé into a Beyoncé lookalike. Honestly despite her awesome post pregnancy boobs on show she looks awful with the spray tan and blonde hair. Thankfully Khloe and Kourtney haven't gone down this road.

Highlighted hair? Bronzed skin? Dark lipstick? Cleavage spreading dress?

Beyoncé?

she's not nearly as pretty as she normally is like this. she's got to accept that having some dude's baby without a marriage means the dude can walk out on her at any time and that having a "baby" for publicity purposes was BS, but also that it was going to make her a bigger person diet or no diet. at this point she has to accept she's going to be a bit bigger around the waist and that her milk fed breasts are there for a awhile, and frankly, having a kid for a reality show was kinda f-d. that poor child will not truly be loved and end up a Lindsay Lohan in 2038. Way to go, Kardashians. Way to go. *slowclap

Guest AirJordanFan93

she's not nearly as pretty as she normally is like this. she's got to accept that having some dude's baby without a marriage means the dude can walk out on her at any time and that having a "baby" for publicity purposes was BS, but also that it was going to make her a bigger person diet or no diet. at this point she has to accept she's going to be a bit bigger around the waist and that her milk fed breasts are there for a awhile, and frankly, having a kid for a reality show was kinda f-d. that poor child will not truly be loved and end up a Lindsay Lohan in 2038. Way to go, Kardashians. Way to go. *slowclap

she won't accept it because she's way too shallow I've seen the show and she comes off as the biggest shallow bitch I mean hell they always show her in black during the pregnancy so they could hide how big she got. Did both her and Kris Jenner think she wouldn't get huge I mean kourtney popped out 2 kids and she got pretty big in both pregnancies. It's all kinda dumb because early in her pregnancy she was walking around in tight dresses that clearly showed her getting bigger but on the show they can't do such things. I guess this happens when your mother manges you and you father a complete cunts child.