Delectable Obeservations - Girls Being Fat, Gluttonous, Lazy, etc.

Guest omphpumph

Got a good story about my friend's gf. Before quarantine, she was fairly active and did dancing. She was thin, with a decent sized backside and average sized thighs. When quarantine hit last year I didn't see her or my friend for several months. Flash forward to late summer, my friend group had decided to have a beach day as a way to reunite and catch up. When I arrived at the beach and saw her again for the first time in months, I was in disbelief. Her face had gone from thin to rounded, with chubby cheeks and a prominent double chin. She was wearing a one piece but I could see her previously flat tummy budging out. A majority of the weight seemed to go to her ass and thighs, which almost doubled in size. Her ass got wider and her thighs were rubbing against each other and covered in many red stretchmarks. She looked like she gained about 50 pounds in six months. I almost got and instant boner when I saw her and had to keep it under control lol.

A few weeks later it was my friend's birthday party. We made steak tacos and beans and my friend's gf ate 2 plates. Later she ate 3 slices of cake, saying with excitement "I'm gonna get more cake!". I've been hanging out with my friend group fairly regularly now. She seems to have put on a bit more weight since then, and I notice that she frequently snacks on chips and candy. I remember when meeting a new friend she told her about how she was a "dancer", as she devoured a large plate of pancakes. Her belly likes to poke out of her jeans and I see her tucking her it back in when she thinks no one's looking. She talks a lot about how she needs to control her weight but as of now I don't see her making a concerted effort.