What would you like to see in my photos.   

7,999 members have voted

1. 1. What would you like to see in my photos.

• Boobs
    • Belly
    • Legs
    • Bottom
    • Side view
    • Sitting down
    • Lying down
    • Dresses
    • Bikini
    • Bra and Panties

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Your 2 new videos are absolutely amazing Ni-Ki.Your answer Video and your Pavlova video.Your belly looks so swollen in the end 🤩But it’s worth it.As you mentioned at the beginning of the video you were a bit **?How did it feel?🤣Anyway,even if you gain slower now I hope you don’t give up and gain more.As you say, health is important but on the other side it’s beautiful to earth whatever you want and as much as you want.

Keep going🤩🤩🤩

I ALWAYS enjoy your Videos and maybe we will get more Q&A Videos...i really loved it...and i am always curious and have alot of quastions in my mind hahaha!!!!

You mean you ate so much the whole night that you thought it is impossible to eat the Pavlova? XD Haha...I can imagine that. This Trance Moments sounds extrem cool and a bit "HOT".

I think there is nothing wrong with experience more such moments in the Future.

You are welcome. Since i am really so curious as i said above i wanna ask:

Did you ever got some comments when friends or family saw you walking in heels? You said in your videos that it is already diffivult to wear them becaus of gaining and if you walk with them i can see that it is not so easy but it seems that you wear them anyway.

And do you know other feedees?Or BBWs? In real life

I am glad to hear that.If I think about this,it’s just a journey to become what you are.Everyone should be able to find the true self.And in your case,it seems like you are really close to your real you.

And if it’s that you are big,gaining and whatever may come it can’t be wrong 😁

Your description makes really sense to me.I can imagine how it feels to gain.And all the changing.Maybe it gives you freedom- or at least it makes you happier.😁

Everything what’s new needs a bit time to get used to it.But than it’s normal. I definitely notice your chubbier neck/face xd….it looks really good😁🤩

As I already mentioned it - your video is perfect 🤩🤩.Really amazing.I like how you sit on the floor and eat the ice cream.

And because of that- something different comes into my mind.Did you ever stretched your belly to the maximum by drinking a big amount of liquid?🤓