"anonymous" mail sender

gricha

I hope this is not a stupid idea...

I happen to know friends, or friends of friends, who are curvy, sometimes very curvy, and are visibly enjoying their curves (some have even posed for amateur photoshoots). I'm sure a couple of them would enjoy curvage, and maybe become part of the community and/or share some pictures. However, I don't see myself saying to them "hey I know that site which is great and maybe you'd like it" - partly out of shyness, and partly out of fear that some wouldn't understand and become angry at me.

So, in a way, it would help me if there was something like an anonymous mail invitation thing, where you would put the mail of someone and he/she would receive an anonymous invitation to discover curvage.

Now I see how this could easily get out of control with people spamming everyone they know with invitations. However, if there is a sensible way to make it and avoid abuses, it could be a good thing...

Almost any mail client can be configured to send anonymous mail (meaning without a valid sender address or a sender address that isn't yours). They can still see your ip though but most people don't know how to check that and very likely don't know your ip anyways.

I understand the dichotomy that you are feeling. Wanting to invite someone to Curvage is not a bad idea.

The execution of a hosted anonymous email server would quickly get out of hand. Doesn't mean we can't spin our wheels and try to come up with something. You could always just make a fake email account somewhere and send out an email.  As far as something automated, I don't have any ideas... doesn't mean it can't happen or that it's a bad idea.