Female wrestlers

Guest runeebsen

Just wwatching here in the UK and saw how seriously flabby layla looked around her belly and muffin top.

Well, thanks to you, I searched up the whole episode of Raw with a great hope only to find out that she looks even thinner than the last time I watched WWE, must be 3 years ago. What utter bullshit.

Well, thanks to you, I searched up the whole episode of Raw with a great hope only to find out that she looks even thinner than the last time I watched WWE, must be 3 years ago. What utter bullshit.

One thing I've noticed is that many guys that hang out here have really super-sensitive fat radar (I'm not sure that it directly correlates to them having more of an interest in just pudgy/curvy/chubby girls but it would make sense) and they seem to hone in on really modest, and sometimes even imperceptible to me, weight gain. I don't know if it's wishful thinking or they just have a very narrow definition of "gaining". I'm disapointed by many threads here that promote "Huge" or "Big" gains only to find at best, a 5 pound tick upwards.

I just think some guys are much more attuned to, and therefore excited by, small gains. Which is a bummer for the rest of us...but we all like what we like:)

One thing I've noticed is that many guys that hang out here have really super-sensitive fat radar (I'm not sure that it directly correlates to them having more of an interest in just pudgy/curvy/chubby girls but it would make sense) and they seem to hone in on really modest, and sometimes even imperceptible to me, weight gain. I don't know if it's wishful thinking or they just have a very narrow definition of "gaining". I'm disapointed by many threads here that promote "Huge" or "Big" gains only to find at best, a 5 pound tick upwards.

I just think some guys are much more attuned to, and therefore excited by, small gains. Which is a bummer for the rest of us...but we all like what we like:)

You hit the nail on the head

3521883_o.gif

Very, very true. I even made a thread here on Curvage, featuring pictures about an Italian girl on my social media. She had probably gained 5 ib if that, and even that was negligible. It was more that I wanted her to gain.

My posts about Anfisa Chehova though? Yeah, she definitely gained.

Here are the some pics of Layla from the last Raw, she has been curvier in the past but still curvy compared to most of the diva's.

Curvy? Yes, but she doesn't scratch that itch that a woman who, in my eyes, is fat (or fatter than she usually is) would.

Anyway, i'd certainly appreciate a nice morph of AJ. Anyone?

Lastly, a couple of videos. First a "Before":

And now the "After". Enjoy:

If you mean the wrestling thread particularity, then yes. I would say we do. Female Wrestlers often have flesh on display more than a actress (though not always..) or are in an environment where we are more likely to catch a glimpse of stomach through the nature of the job they do.

And given our particular interest in woman being a certain way, we are more likely to be watching out for it.

While the gains they have are rarely huge, given they are supposed to be super thin model standard  ::) for us a notable 5 pound belly gain is exciting. :)

If you mean the wrestling thread particularity, then yes. I would say we do. Female Wrestlers often have flesh on display more than a actress (though not always..) or are in an environment where we are more likely to catch a glimpse of stomach through the nature of the job they do.

And given our particular interest in woman being a certain way, we are more likely to be watching out for it.

While the gains they have are rarely huge, given they are supposed to be super thin model standard  ::) for us a notable 5 pound belly gain is exciting. :)

Not picking on the wrestling thread:) I notice it all over the board, but you make a valid point, and this thread may be more prone to it. It's cool, everybody is different, we all prefer certain things.

Nice match-up!

What impresses me most is that the big lady was the face. I mean cold anyone imagine a lady with such a potbelly being face in a company like WWE? I don´t remember any lady these bigs being face in WWF/E ever!

All the best,

Chris

And the commentators do comment (rightly) on her beauty as well! :)

You make a good point - Bull Nakano was a similar size back in the 90s and wrestled as a hell.  Bull had a great figure and I imagine would be very attractive under the terrifying makeup!

Nice match-up!

What impresses me most is that the big lady was the face. I mean cold anyone imagine a lady with such a potbelly being face in a company like WWE? I don´t remember any lady these bigs being face in WWF/E ever!

All the best,

Chris

I could see it certainly in a PC kind of way. It'd be somewhat preachy but the tokenism would still pay off to our liking.

Picture it: You'd have this smoking hot bae, 5'5" 185 lbs, putting on a clinic week in, week out kicking ass. No one on commentary says anything about her weight, out of "niceness". Then you'd have one or two heel divas cutting promos saying "your kind doesn't belong here".

From there you have a nice feud, maybe put the title on the thick gal and get some mainstream attention out of it (which is what WWE always wants)...

If WWE is smart they'd give it a shot.

• 2 weeks later...

Paige sitting on the top turnbuckle at the Divas battle Royal on Smackdown.

Bad angle for her? Maybe, but she does look a tad softer in the belly.

post-6752-14513521788103_thumb.jpg