A 4lb Thankstuffing | Multi-Angle

$14.99

(8 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

42 minutes of pure pleasure, pain, and piggishness. Watch me scarf down the four-pound stuffing that put me into a food coma; two pounds of herb roasted stuffing and two pounds of mashed potatoes. See me like you never have before: not only is this the most intense stuffing I've ever done, but it's shot from multiple angles simultaneously. Enjoy every jiggle and whimper like you never thought possible. 
IMB_nwovei.thumb.GIF.778b3c87d3e1cde17406108a26ca68ee.GIF
2073563209_2020-11-212343330000.thumb.GIF.2b76ed52dd557b902720b63fbef59925.GIF
IMB_zeKMTz.thumb.GIF.45ccb3b0d620d8665aa6f9aa3075b514.GIF

Other Files from goodgirlgrow

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

fattony20

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Haha, I lasted all of 10 minutes, that pile of blubber Gee used to call a stomach just gets me everytime.  That said, this is such a creative and hot vid I'm gonna need repeated viewings.  

Response from the author:

Yayyy!!!! I’m outta reactions but you made me laugh 😋 thanks for the review, Tony! I figured I’d just leave it long and not cut it down so it could uh... have multiple “uses”

Link to review
ATX2000

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

One of the best videos I've seen in a long time. GGG has turned into such a glutton, and she just keeps getting more ravenous as she grows bigger and softer. Watching her get fatter has been incredible and I don't think she's going to slow down any time soon. Can't recommend enough.

Also that belly hang! 🥰

Yayyy! Thank you so much 🙂 I worked hard on this clip and it was a challenging but delicious stuffing ❤️ 

Link to review
jajakeke

Holy moly, your best stuffing video ever!! It is a good way to train and prepare your belly for Thanksgiving, now it can still devour 2 turkeys who knows ;) 

🐽😘

Link to review
Jerryseinfeld

Her best video to date. Her belly is starting to hang and she jiggles with every movement. She'll never go back now!

😈 almost sounds like I’ve become a fattened pig 🐖 

Link to review
Guest jman

Absolutely amazing!  One of the best videos I’ve seen in a while!  Everyone on here needs to see this!  I wish I could rate it twice so I could give her more than 5 stars!

Yayy!!! Thank you 🙂 I don’t think I’ve seen you leave a review before, so I’m twice as flattered ❤️

Link to review
oatmeal

This video surpasses my high expectations. GGG puts away a lot of food and looks fantastic doing it. The multi angle format really takes the video to a higher level and must have taken considerable work.

Favorite parts: GGG gets so full she zones out for a minute. When she comes back she does her natural voice. Once she is finished eating, she is so full that she is squirming. 

I was really fucking high 😂😂 that edible was like, “remember me, bitch?” I thought I’d take more than normal bc I was eating so much, but I guess it bound with the fat in the food or something and got super charged 

Link to review
darkwarrior

Watching this, besides the usual awesomeness - that gut!  That butt!  That bust!  That bounce! - I was struck by how much you knees have thickened recently.  Definitely the knees of a BBW pig who's going to have trouble getting up off that couch in a few months, and is destined to be an SSBBW in a few years.  Some day I hope to see you fill that couch! 

And as always, it's so incredibly hot to see you writhe in agony and ecstasy as you struggle to control yourself enough to keep the vids "safe for curvage".  I wish I could have been there to help force feed you a little bit more, that would have probably left you an incoherent quivering mess ;)

UM💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦 You know just how to make a girl feel fat ❤️ 

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review