1 Screenshot

About This File

Hey guys,

This is my first measurements and weight-in video ever!! Since the first lockdown due to coronavirus i got quite a belly but i never measured myself  nor filmed a Weight-in video. Therefore the Second lockdown just started i decided to do exactly that, to track my gain better and let you be a part of my journey. I'm really sure that i will have to update this in a few weeks i just cant stop stuffing my face! 🤭🐷

In the video you are able to watch me measuring  my whole body, including my fat ass in tight underwear. I talk about how i got so fat, show of my newest strechmarks, shake my jiggly belly and enjoy my growing gut. In the end i'll also step on the scale the first time in nearly a month. Be aware of my reaction after i see how high the number is.😈

I hope to make a update video of this soon so be sure that every buy will be invested directly in fastfood, softdrink and all the other good stuff that makes my gut grow. ^^🍕🍩🍗🍧

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

UHU2009

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Great measurements and weigh in video! Looking forward to seeing you grow!

Response from the author:

Oh thank you very much!😊 I try my best haha 🐷

Link to review
Kenzo998

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Loved it, please keep going 🤩 

Oh thank you so much for the review! 🥰 ...yeah for sure will!😈🐷

Link to review
mj3200

This is a brilliant video and my favourite type of gain which oddly enough I associate with Germanic women ie the belly gains more of the fat and the legs and arms remain relatively slim. Also lots of friendly chat and a sexy accent. I sure hope we get to see more. 

I never really thought about that but now that you mention it, i think it's really true for many german woman haha!! And thank you so much🥰! ..you will be seeing more of me for sure! 😏

Link to review