4 Screenshots

About This File

In this 29 min long video:

Enjoy watching your girlfriend bake brownies for you both! She's jiggling around the kitchen to get everything done fast,  because chubbyboo is still very hungry… that's also the reason why she wanted to bake brownies in the first place. Of course she's also showing of her hot fat belly in the meantime. 👩‍🍳🍩🍫

Because the greedy little piggy needed to wait so long till the brownies were done and she could fight her hunger with them, your girlfriend doesn't hesitate to start stuffing her (still too small) fat belly. Filling her belly with the brownies, whipped cream, milk and lemonade you can slowly watch you're girlfriend getting to the limits of her capacity.🐷 In the end chubbyboo is so overstuffed that only some belly massages from her boyfriend can help the greedy fatty, that overate herself again. 🥺👉👈

If you liked watching me bake and stuff myself and want to see more of me, a review or rating would make me extremely happy!🥰💋

IMG_5859.jpg

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.