3 Screenshots

About This File

I gained  pretty much all my new chubby fat during quarantine, I weighed 160 pounds before. AThis happened because all I did was eating, bingen Netflix, doing college stuff and more eating. I only moved myself when necessary and it shows. Back in 2019 I used to do workouts often to stay in shape so I wanted to see how fit I still am or rather am not.😓🐷 In the video I therefore I start realising that all the junkfood I´ve been eating really seems to go onto my waistline. I start working out thinking I can still do as many exercises I could do at the beginning of quarantine... Of course my fat belly is all in the way and after I tried to do my old workout schedule half-hearted I am just too exhausted because of all the movement. In the end I start craving junk food again and stuff my face knowing that I´ll always be a fat pig.🍔🍕🍟

ps. It would make me really happy if some of you like to buy it because than I can afford to buy me some fast food 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

UHU2009

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

You got a great sense of humor and it was fun watching you fail in every workout you tried. The noise when your fat belly hits the floor at 2:10 after trying to do a second pushup is hillkarious! 🥰

Response from the author:

Haha wasn't expecting a copliment like this here haha, thank you very much I'm glad you enjoyed it!!🥰

Link to review
Kenzo998

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Loved this clip; I have to agree you really should just continue on the cycle 😈 

you look so big contorting your body around into Various exercises and it was entertaining seeing you fail at fall back onto the floor after the failed workout 

high recommend five ️ 

Response from the author:

Oh thank you so much!!!🥰 and sorry for the late reply... I'm still figuring out how curvage works and just saw your review now 🙊

Link to review