6 Screenshots

About This File

In this 19 min long video(only 6.99 Dollar!!) I try on the old lingerie, swimsuits and shape wear, which I grew out of due to my weight-gain since last march.🐷 I also of course play a lot with my belly while trying to squeeze my new fat in the clothes that used to fit me well. If you want to see me twerk this video is also for you haha... even though I still need to work on my skills.🥺😏 

I really hope you enjoy watching it and If you'd like to leave a rating or review It would make my day.🥰

gif1.gif

gif2.gif

gif3.gif

gif4.gif

gif5.gif

2021_04_29_11_39_23_839.jpg

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

UHU2009

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Great video! So cute seeing you struggle and get out of breath trying to put on your old lingerie. 🥵 I think you have grown a bit since your weigh-in and measuring video. Your belly starts to hang now and I see a few new stretchmarks 😉. I bet you may have reached or even passed the magic 100 Kilo / 220 lb mark. How about an update on weight and measurements? 🤗

Response from the author:

I‘m glad you enjoyed it!❤️😊 and also thats a good idea i think I‘ll film a measurments video soon 🤔

Link to review