Quantcast

1 Screenshot

About This File

Ms MacNCheese has just finished stuffing so much pie into her already bulging belly. Unable to move from the couch, she's consoled with belly rubs by her feeder. It's not her responsibility to settle belly, she did her part. Watch her enjoy some much needed belly rubs in this short and sensually sweet clip!

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

Tastic1

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

The Marvel after credits scene to Bye Bye Pie.

This video is short and to the point, we get to see the Marvellous @Ms MacNCheese from a low angle in POV while her feeder rubs her stuffed belly. Very bounce, shake and jiggle is visible in splendid detail as her belly is rubbed and she drifts off into a euphoric food coma.  

Response from the author:

You know I love the analogy! This one got up close and personal for sure. Love the candid moment captured, even got me a little hot and bothered watching it back! 😈

Thank you for the review! ❤️ 

Share this review

Link to review
Suba

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

The view, the sounds, everything about this video is so damn hot!

This video was risky for me and I'm so happy I went through with it! I'm very happy you liked it, and appreciated it in all it's glory! Thank you for purchasing and taking time to provide feedback! ❤️ 

Share this review

Link to review
bozak

Terrific POV video.  All the gratifying sounds being made are so sexy.  Very alluring and shows off all @Ms MacNCheese's efforts to continue developing her beautiful body.  This video is a can't miss!  Buy it now!!

Thank you sweetheart for purchasing and the very well thought out review! I'm so glad you enjoyed it, I can't wait to make more like this in the future! ❤️ 

Share this review

Link to review
joebu8453

That belly! That camera angle! So hot!!

Thank you! I'm so happy you liked it. It was a risky one for me to release and I'm so happy I did! Thank you for your purchase and review! Muah! XoXo

Share this review

Link to review
Professor Foodie

Spectacularly sexy video!!! Cannot stop re-viewing it even now. Beautiful woman, sublime belly, and such an intimate, sexy angle. Make sure to take your eyes off her super-stuffed belly and watch her face, as she responds to her feeder's rubbing. Hot! Would LOVE to see more content like this. Thank you, Ms MnC!

THIS!!!!! I love this so much. Your genuine appreciation and attention to detail is admirable to say the least!! I will definitely do more like this in the future. Including you on something that is very intimate and personal in my life and relationship has been so rewarding! I'm absolutely thrilled you enjoyed it.

Thank YOU for your purchase and review! ❤️ 

Share this review

Link to review
jackal27

Yes it’s a little shorter than usual, but who cares? That belly is crazy sexy and it’s such a good view 😍

The response on this one, being my first ever POV, has been amazing! I think I'll do longer ones in the future. Feedback like this inspires me to give you more of what ya like!

Thanks for the review love! ❤️ 

Share this review

Link to review
Monty Hall

WHOA - that was good.  Huge belly. 

Hard work pays off! Thank you darling for the review! ❤️ 

Share this review

Link to review
xxxdmcxxx

Short, but sweet. This video is so hot with that POV angle, the belly rubs, and of course the gorgeous and pie-stuffed Ms MacNCheese.

Thank you love!

Share this review

Link to review
Firexsa jr

Damn 😍😍

;)

Share this review

Link to review
BigBellyLoverrrr

Probably the hottest video on curvage I have ever seen. So worth the money. I would LOVE to see another one of these videos where we get a side profile of @Ms MacNCheese getting her belly rubbed, and maybe a shot of her standing up while getting rubbed. So hot!!

Share this review

Link to review
Lemmondrop

That looks like a whole lotta fun 

Share this review

Link to review