REDUCED PRICE How fat did I get? Old shorts + measurements

$3

(4 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

REDUCED PRICE IN ANTICIPATION OF MY NEXT MEASUREMENTS CLIP!

ONLY $2

It's finally summer so I'm trying on my summer clothes! What could go wrong? A lot for a Canadian girl who likes to eat.

My shorts are ... let's say ... a little tighter than last year. You'll watch me struggle to squeeze into them 😪

I also wonder, how big am I actually? Time to get out the measuring tape! I weigh around my boobs, thighs and belly...

I could NOT believe my waist measurement .... I swear I didn't eat that much pizza over the winter! Oops.

Why do I kinda love being fatter though? Why is this so exciting???

Other Files from ChubbyValerie

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

GGNGGN

Chubby Valerie has always been one of my favorite's on Curvage! In this video, it will become clear that she has been properly filling her sexy belly during the past winter! Calling what is spilling over her too tight shorts and jeans a muffin top doesn't do her rounder, jigglier belly justice! Valerie can't believe how much weight she has piled on so she does some measurements and it confirms what anyone who follows her already knows! Our chubby Canadian hottie isn't chubby any more! She is bigger everywhere, but her greedy belly seems to grow the fastest! The extra jiggly lower part of her belly totally gets me off when it moves! She has never looked more beautiful and one can only hope that her appetite and belly will continue to grow! Don't miss this deal! But be warned, Valerie's belly and charm will make you a die-hard fan, drooling while you wait for her next clip to drop! 🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤

Link to review