8 Screenshots

About This File

Aslyn Faye and I measure each other and do a body compare. We take turns measuring each other's bodies - arms, bust, waist, widest part of our bellies, our belly apron hanging length, hips, butt and our thighs - and then see who is bigger. I get a little embarrassed when the standard sized measuring tape wouldn't go all the way around me - I'm too big! Aslyn laughs and has to go find a bigger measuring tape so I can finish finding out my numbers. We also talk about some of the foods we've been enjoying and the buffets we've been going to in Las Vegas.

[Buying this clip? Don't forget to leave a review below!]

If you like this clip then you may also enjoy my other videos with AslynFaye: 

• BBWs Mexican Food Stuffing
  • BBWs Burping Challenge
  • Double Belted Bellies & Fat Chat
  • Pizza Pigout

Click HERE to view all of my clips

Other Files from HaydenBlue

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ursamajor

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This clip was consistently hot the entire way through, but when we hit the point at the end with the tape.... dear lord.... that was something else.

Response from the author:

I can't wait until I outgrow the new measuring tape. ;)

Link to review
champburger

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This vid is pure hedonism at its hottest. Two fat girls reveling in their growth.  The contrast in their body types makes it even hotter.  Hayden looks like she has really been eating well and it shows.  You'll wish you could be reincarnated as a measuring tape after watching this.  

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

😍😘

Link to review