7 Screenshots

About This File

After my incident with stealing my roommate's birthday cake out of the fridge ... (oops πŸ˜…) ... she told me that I really need to be watching what I'm eating.

Well, I guess it's time to start dieting again ... I've dieted so many times in the past! But it never works! I always get hungry and need my sugar fix...

But I HAVE to stick to it this time. No more sweets!

I'm working from home, and it's FINALLY break time. I already have my healthy snack prepared - a banana and an apple.

This snack should be fulfilling enough, right?

Ugh, my stomach is still grumbling after eating this banana ... and that apple doesn't look too appetizing.

Okay, I deserve to cheat a little bit. It's been a heck of a day at work already.

What my roommate doesn't know is that I have a secret stash of junk food in my room... ;)

Watch me stuff my face with chocolate milk and a chocolate bar during my work break secretly 😏

Of course, as always, this turns me on and I decide I need to finger my belly button a little too ... Eating always gets me excited 😍😁

Hope you enjoy!

xoxoxo

Valerie

Other Files from ChubbyValerie

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

jase

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

😍 really wish you were my work from home coworker! πŸ”₯πŸ₯΅ Hottest snack break πŸ˜‹I've seen in awhile.Β 

Link to review