2 Screenshots

About This File

This bodysuit accentuates all my fattest parts and really shows off my belly and fat legs🍓
It gets denser every time🤤

Watch me fill myself with whipped cream and strawberries

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Wonderful clip! Eating strawberries with whipped cream Natusik looks as delicious as the delicate food she treats herself to. It is very generous amounts of whipped cream she puts on each half of a strawberry and in-between she injects second helpings of whipped cream directly from the bottle into her mouth!! Super sexy! Through the semi-transparent body suit her navel is visible and it is a totally enticing view. Also beautifully on display are her magnificent thighs. What a marvel of a video this is! Aesthetic and erotic to the max! Thank you, Natusik!

Response from the author:

Thank you for your good feedback)🥰

Link to review
forester

Well, better later than never i guess, so here i am with a review 🙂

The bodysuit looks so amazing! Those who say black is slimming just have no idea.. And strawberries with whipped cream, can you imagine a sexier type of food?

And last but not least, happy that those chunky thighs finally got the attention they deserve 😊

5/5 of course 

Thanks)🥰

Link to review

I write this review quickly because I only have 5% battery 😂😂

Sweet food, Natusik, strawberries and whipped cream
who want to switch places with strawberries ??😁

and these beautiful legs 😮

plus that wonderful smile while eating whipped cream🤩

priceless😁

Thank you😊