5 Screenshots

About This File

I got very fat lately, all these trips to McDonald's are really paying off.
In this slow motion video I show all of my curves, slowly shake off the fat, play with my belly and bounce in my tight shorts.

Edited by Natusik

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

PoisonousWhisper

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Wow 😳 Natusik has really been packing it on... Her once cute little ** belly is starting to turn into a round gut that hangs over her fupa. The 3 prominent stretch marks over her belly button seem to be growing wider and higher up her stomach recently. It's starting to become really noticable how flabby and protruding her love handles and side rolls are. If she keeps it up, I'm guessing the weight will start to really pile on to her thighs and breasts. One can only hope she keeps gorging McDonalds on as consistent a basis as possible, I'd love to see her gut really start to stick out and stretch her shirts and rest on her thighs. 

Link to review
In Love With Bellies

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow here we can really see all your beautiful curves and how fat you have gotten ! 😍 It's so relaxing to see you playing proudly with your rolls in slowmotion. 🥰Your stretch marks are impressive and doesn't lie about how much you love fast food ! Your belly hangs more and more and your clothes look so tiny on you. Keep enjoying food like that and becoming a fatter and fatter Natusik !! 😍

Link to review