3 Screenshots

About This File

I decided to try to work out and let's just say I was less than successful.

I'm too lazy to really try and I get discouraged quickly.
And I know that it's going to be even harder for me soon,and I like that feeling

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Mr Froggy

She's hot af but no sit-ups!?  Boooo haha.   Part 2 in landscape with struggling sit-ups on the the floor, perhaps? 😜

Response from the author:

ahah,maybe) Thank you)😄

Link to review

Great "sports" video by the adorable Natusik! Her attempts at various exercises gives her ample opportunities to show us her beautiful body from all sides. When she lifts her top to let her belly out we are treated to the magnificent view of her belly spilling over the waistband of her pants!! I love these side views but the front view is also amazing! Of course she treats her belly to some nice rubs and squeezes which gives us maximum viewing enjoyment. When she does some jumping her long hair flies and her belly jiggles so beautifully I had to replay these scenes a couple of times. A sight to behold!

She gets out of breath towards the end which shows that working out is really not her cup of tea and that is good! The exercise didn't burn too many calories and I am positive the amount of coke she chugged had more calories than she actually burnt! But honestly: stay lazy young lady and pamper yourself (and your stomach!) to your heart's desire! Thank you for the good work!

Thanks)🥰☺️

Link to review
forester

A noble attempt that was destined to fail. You've become such a lazy fatty and i absolutely love it! Hope to see you fail even more on exercise in the future 😄 

And that side view of a belly while bending down, oh my..

Thank you very much,I am very pleased)😊

Link to review

We already have summer (depends where) 😁

so it's time to show your dream figure 😲

and you can see that Natusik already has a figure that was not ashamed of every woman 😍

we have a sexy belly here that sweetly jumps in every direction 🤩

the ass that every guy wanted to look at

and this wonderful beauty that you can fall in love with 😁

Thank you that you are trying so hard to have a wonderful figure to show us 😉😇

ps I would use a cocktail to drink hahaha)

Thank you very much,this is a great review🥰

Link to review