3 Screenshots

About This File

New video in slow motion.
Here, in slow motion, I show all my curves, slowly shake off the fat, play with my stomach, bounce in my tight leggings.

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Pioneer032

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Natusik looking bigger then ever! The slowmotion playing shows perfectly her sexy growing curves while wearing the iconic camo pants. Her videos never disappoints!

Link to review
someguy01

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

If you haven't seen Natusik since her return to Curvage, then this is a great video to reintroduce her (if you haven't yet seen her already). Watch her rotund belly jiggle from every action, from simply waving, to bouncing in slow motion. 

Natusik shows off all profiles of her soft belly and plays with it like she's kneading dough (which it certainly looks like with how pillowy her gut is these days!) while giving the viewer a generous look at how much her gluttonous stretch marks continue to grow!

Link to review
Mr.Bond@25

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Sooo sexy. Those rolls suit you soo well. The jiggle and belly hang is amazing 🥵🥵. Those camo leggings are so tight 😍. Keep gaining 😋 👌 

Link to review
tyleryergerty

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Natusik as always provides quality content and a gain that could be called nothing short of legendary. I've followed her for a while now on here and this video truly shows how much she really wants to gain and grow bigger!

Link to review