Quantcast

4 Screenshots

About This File

Caught in the act!

Kitty wasn't expecting you home so early from work and look at what you caught her doing! Instead of going to the gym like she promised, she's instead cancelled on her personal trainer and spent the whole day in bed watching TV and eating every snack in the house! 

But that's not all; Kitty has a confession to make - she misses that one activity you used to do with her. I wonder if you can guess what that is ...

Original price $12.99

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

MarshallT

Report ·

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

Bow to the Queen Goddess as she expands before your eyes.....make her TWICE as fat! Amazing video, Kitty! :) 

Share this review

Link to review
Soja

Report ·

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

A fantasy I've often had, a girl so powerless to resist her gluttonous urges and so hopelessly lazy that she's getting too big even for her devoted FA boyfriend. What can be done except to fatten her up even more, to perhaps teach her a lesson? KP is, as usual, the perfect mix of helpless innocence, animalistic hunger, and cunning knowledge of exactly how to get a feeder's libido going.

Funnel Fantasy II: 5 Stars

Share this review

Link to review
1mini1

Report ·

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This is a great video, love the treats generously spread on Kitty's bed and Kitty gently consuming calories at a good rate.... Love her tight underwear pulled up just under her belly button and whilst laying back looks tight, snug and sexy. But wait, when Kitty sits up her sheer belly mass and size is straining the top band and her belly weight and size nearly forces itself over 😍 Not long now me thinks ☺️.... Keep up those gorging sessions and by early May those underwear wont stand a chance...

Another great video and theme professionally executed as usual... Five Stars again....

Share this review

Link to review