Gym Clothes: Try-Ons, Light Exercise, Comparisons, and Side-by-Side Posing!

$7.99

(6 reviews)

13 Screenshots

About This File

In this sexy single video 27-minute feature, I try on my old gym clothes after being out of the gym for 6 weeks! While they're stretched over my growing body, I do some light exercises (squats, jump squats, stretching, etc.) and show you some comparison pics of my old body. At the end I tease you about what else we could fit in my bra 🍆, do some up angle squats, play with my belly, and then close with a side-by-side video comparison of me posing when I was 25lbs lighter. 

Other Files from goodgirlgrow

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest PeterK57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Sooo cheeky 😘

Link to review
Guest Hush

This is the Star Wars of Feedist videos.

Guys, I don't even know what to say at this point. This is literally a whole saga in itself. You have different, parts, you have prequels (with the comparison pics and vids). Actually there's even a "I'm your father" moment except "father" is replaced with other feedist words that I'll let you discover, but honestly I felt the same thrill...

Response from the author:

Omg!!! I needed this ❤️❤️❤️ Thank you, Hush. You’re great 💋

Link to review
akula1369

This is one of GGG's hottest videos!  It's very apparent from the tightness of her  workout clothes that every bit of her body has expanded.  Her round ass and hips press out against the fabric, making it shiny and translucent.  Her huge tits are filling out her tops.  And her big belly is straining the waistband of all her leggings and pants.  As the video goes on she gets progressively more out of breath and turned on as the effects of her gluttony over the past few months become increasingly obvious.

You need a salary at this point for reviewing all my videos 😘 you described this better than I did

Link to review
ShrubberyLogistic

It could be a year from now, it could be Christmas. At rate she’s going, it could even be the middle of summer. 

I can’t tell when, but what I know for sure is that you’ll be back on this page, making a comparison in your head. You’ll be reading these words in the future sometime, wondering how the hell she got so big, so quickly. 

Your answer’s right above. There are so few models so much more singularly dedicated to blowing themselves so completely out of the shape they were in...as GGG. The genuine passion on show in this video is all the proof you need. Five stars. Absolutely incredible. 

You’re the best for leaving this thoughtful review

Link to review